“Fantastic trip at Hilton Taba” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Taba Hotel & Nelson Village

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Taba Hotel & Nelson Village
Ranked #4 of 23 Hotels in Taba
“Fantastic trip at Hilton Taba”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

It was a fantastic holiday at Hilton Taba. Thanks for all the staff who are so friendly and heplful. Spacial thanks to Reservations & Reception & Food and Beverage departments for their great efforts.

Room Tip: The location of the room so nice
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ChrisSherman, General Manager at Taba Hotel & Nelson Village, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Dear Haytham,

Thank you for completing a very nice TripAdvisor Review on your recent stay with us.

It was great to see you relaxed and enjoyed your holiday with us at our lovely paradise, also thank you for your comments on our team and rest assure we will deliver it to them and they will appreciate it so much.

We all Hilton Taba Team are looking forward to welcoming you soon again as you promised at your second home..

Kind regards,

Chris Sherman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (244)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

It was excellent stay. Food was very tasty, service was excellent, team was very very helpful and facilities are excellent. Room location was superior and attractive. Outlet location is very good. I was always welcome at any of the hotel's areas.

Room Tip: Sea View rooms are excellent
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Mohamed,

Thank you for completing a fantastic TripAdvisor Review on your recent stay with us.

It was great to see you relaxed and enjoyed your holiday and experienced most of our hotel facilities during your holiday.
We all Hilton Taba Team are looking forward to welcoming you soon again at your SECOND HOME.

Amman, Jordan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Generally , taba is good place for short relaxation trip
It is good for family
I went their in last winter with my family , we were couples with three kids and grandfather and grand mother
We got a very nice time
As usual the staff is amazing

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for completing a short and directive TripAdvisor Review on your recent stay with us.

It was great to see you relaxed and enjoyed your family holiday with us at our lovely resort and rest assure that I will pass all your positive comments on to my team members who will appreciate it so much.

We are all looking forward to welcoming you soon again.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

I recently went to Egypt for my first time and did not know what to expect.The hotel was amazing with beautiful views and the staff were very friendly and helpful and all the food was 5* standard.The holiday was very relaxing and very nice.I would recommend a vist here to anyone and would must say the diving there is very good as well.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
ChrisSherman, General Manager at Taba Hotel & Nelson Village, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Hi Dan,

It was great to see you relaxed and enjoyed your holiday with us at our small paradise and rest assure that I will pass all your positive comments on to my team members who will appreciate it very much.

Brighton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Spent a week here in June 2014 solo.
The pool is sea water and is emptied every couple of days and is very clean.
Lots of small tiles missing and lots dirty around the pool but beside from that the entire hotel is spotless.
Plate food at the buffet is pretty poor but they have a great omelette bar each morning and they have a different grill each night which is great.
I had room service 4 times and I was not that impressed.
The chicken Caesar salad came with cheese squares (found in burgers) cut up!
I was all inclusive and the free alcohol was served from cheap plastic bottles and was pretty nasty!
Mixed with fruit juice or a mixer made it ok though.
Lots of free cocktails to choose from too.
However, if you want a drink to take out from the bar then it's give to you in a TINY plastic cup!
I don't mind it being plastic but it's and insult being in such a prestigious hotel paying for a 5* experience and then given some Eggcup sized cup to drink from, like some kid in school!

The entertainment team was AMAZING and couldn't help enough. Very welcoming and helpful.

The Taba area is barren, no shops, bars or restaurants. No fault of the hotel though.
But if you want a quiet relaxing time then this won't bother you.

Clean and modern hotel
All in all it was a good experience and would go again.

Room Tip: Ask for the 10th floor with a sea view ;-)
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ChrisSherman, General Manager at Taba Hotel & Nelson Village, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
“Amazingly friendly staff”

Daer John

Thank you for completing a very fair and kind TripAdvisor Review on your recent stay with us.

I have noted and discussed with my Food & Beverage Manager your comments and the points that you have raised, will assist us to improve in this area.

london
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

This is the 5th time I have visited this hotel in the space of two years and everytime I come back, I am welcomed with smiling faces and happy staff. Everyone works exceptionally hard and proves exactly why on a daily basis why this is an award winning hotel. I took my sister and her children to visit for 2 days whilst we were in Egypt. We had been staying in Sharm so wanted to break up our trip a bit and was so glad that we had done. We were looked after by everyone and the staff couldnt do enough for us (as always). I love the people at this hotel and the GM Chris Sherman as he always spends a bit of time ensuring his guests are happy and well looked after, which of course they are! It was great to see familiar faces and Id like to think they had missed me as much as I had missed them. If you want to relax and be surrounded with lovely people then I would definitely recommend coming to this hotel. The only bad thing about my trip would have to be the fact that we had to return back to Sharm but hopefully before the end of the year, I will be back again. I cant thank the staff enough for thier hard work and continuous service to thier guests. Anwar, Sherif, Ayman Aly, Mohammed Helmy to name only a few who helped contribute to a wonderful holiday. Love to you all and see you soon ! xx

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank jade610
“Excellent, As Always !”

Dear Laura and Family

It was great to see you back in Hilton Taba to relaxed and enjoyed your holiday with us at our small paradise and rest assure that I will pass all your positive comments on to my team members who will appreciate it so much.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

We had a great time. The staff was very friendly, food nice, but perhaps few more choices would help. There is however nice Italian restaurant if you fancy a change. Few shops around, but after 11 pm there was no much to do. We went on the bike tour to the mountains, which was great. Very spacious, lots of sandy beaches and happy atmopshere all around. Good place to visit is Eilat in Israel just few kilometres away. Lots of Russians tourist and families around. Nice and relaxing experience.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Steven C
“Great Holidays”

Dear Steven

It was great to see you relaxed and enjoyed your holiday with us at our small paradise and rest assure that I will pass all your positive comments on to my team members who will appreciate it so much. I will also review our food offering with my Food & Beverage team.

Chris Sherman
Also consider these accommodations in or near Taba
Sol Taba Red Sea
#10 of 63 in Eilat
Movenpick Resort Taba Hotel
Sofitel Taba Heights
Strand Beach and Golf  Resort Taba Heights

Been to Taba Hotel & Nelson Village? Share your experiences!