Just had an all-inclusive week here and hard to fault. No mosquitos, excellent food and restaurants, plenty of sun beds. Very well staffed with people who can't do enough for you - especially our room boy Baligh who worked very hard to make our stay special. We took an upgrade with Pelham Tours and for £25 total extra, we got a sea view with balcony, extended check out, bowl of fruit and f ree meal in Taba Casa which was a super restaurant who spoiled you rotten. Do try the Mahaba restaurant too as it was also excellent. The main resturant had a good food selection too but was not as intimate as the others. pool cleaning and surrounding area was meticulous and at least once we saw the entire pool emptied and re-filled. Nice beach areas too. The snorkelling was to die for - fab house reef yards off the beach and equalled the maldives - maybe exceeded because the coral was varied and as extensive as the fish. Range of ages and nationalities made for a pleasant stay. Varied entertainmemt - superb dance troup one night - and every night a little guy (well, big actually!) did a solo show of a range of popular songs which which was very good. We even managed a few dances to him.
Hotel was smart and modern and classy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience world-class service at Taba Hotel & Nelson Village This property is 4 minutes walk from the beach. Taba Hotel & Nelson Village features panoramic Gulf of Aqaba views and a private beach area with sun loungers. The bright, spacious rooms have cable TV and plush beds. All rooms at Taba Hotel & Nelson Village are fitted with air conditioning and have a minibar. Some rooms have a balcony with views of the garden and the Red Sea. Guests can organise diving trips at the on-site diving center or relax with a massage therapy. For younger guests, Taba Hotel & Nelson Village offers a Kids’ club. Italian cuisine can be enjoyed at the Taba Hotel & Nelson Village's Casa Taba. Oriental specialties are served at Marhaba. Guests can unwind with a drink on the terrace at the Nelson Pub. Taba Hotel & Nelson Village is 20 minutes’ drive from Eilat Airport. Underwater Observatory Marine Park is just a 3-minute drive away. Free private parking is available at the hotel. We speak your language! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Taba Hotel and Nelson Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Taba Resort & Nelson Village Hotel Taba
- Hilton Taba Resort And Nelson Village
- Hilton International Taba
- Hilton Taba Hotel Nelson Village