If you are thinking of going to egypt but dont want to be in the center of cairo or jordan etc then its perfect its a nice relaxing place to stay with wonderful staff to try to meet your every need. The facilities are fine there is a shopping mall, water sports, snorkeling etc which made the trip all that bit better. But if you do want to go on an excursion be prepared to pay that quite a bit. Its around 140 american dollors per person for a trip to cairo and would not recommend it in the summer as it would be very hot. My partner and i stayed in the resort for one whole week and found no problems. All inclusve is the best way to go as there is a buffet and two restaurants with set menus free and one you have to pay for -casa taba. This restaurant was wonderful and as i was out there for my birthday was given extra special treatment. The meal was around 60 english pounds for a three course meal with cocktails water soft drinks wine and beer which i think is a very good price. The hotel also offers the little extras like a shisha bar and free camel rides. I think it is a good hotel for familes or partners and even going solo. Had a wonderful time. Venture out with the food though do not stick the bufftet as you forget you get free food elsewhere. There are always small things that you do not like about hotels but they were very few and far between. Like for example a salt water pool but that was not my personal opinion and might not bother other people. Would recommend it to other peopel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience world-class service at Taba Hotel & Nelson Village This property is 4 minutes walk from the beach. Taba Hotel & Nelson Village features panoramic Gulf of Aqaba views and a private beach area with sun loungers. The bright, spacious rooms have cable TV and plush beds. All rooms at Taba Hotel & Nelson Village are fitted with air conditioning and have a minibar. Some rooms have a balcony with views of the garden and the Red Sea. Guests can organise diving trips at the on-site diving center or relax with a massage therapy. For younger guests, Taba Hotel & Nelson Village offers a Kids’ club. Italian cuisine can be enjoyed at the Taba Hotel & Nelson Village's Casa Taba. Oriental specialties are served at Marhaba. Guests can unwind with a drink on the terrace at the Nelson Pub. Taba Hotel & Nelson Village is 20 minutes’ drive from Eilat Airport. Underwater Observatory Marine Park is just a 3-minute drive away. Free private parking is available at the hotel. We speak your language! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Taba Hotel and Nelson Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Taba Resort & Nelson Village Hotel Taba
- Hilton Taba Resort And Nelson Village
- Hilton International Taba
- Hilton Taba Hotel Nelson Village