“Definitely best in Taba, probably best in Egypt.”

Casa Taba Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 13 Restaurants in Taba
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Jordan
“Definitely best in Taba, probably best in Egypt.”
Reviewed 6 November 2011

We got back to Jordan this morning after a short trip Taba. I must say the highlight of our trip was having dinner at Casa Taba last night. The food was exceptionally great, and the service... Wonderful! The restaurant manager (too bad I didn't get his name) is a professional by all means, I don't even know how to begin describing him... I've never seen someone so passionate about what he does such as him. His service methods should be taught at the best hotel schools in the world (I'm a hotel school graduate who has worked in hotels in several countries and know what I'm talking about). He is a real asset for the Hilton. I regret not staying at the Hilton during this trip, but I am definitely returning to Taba, and will be staying at the Hilton and will see if the rest of the hotel can put up with the level of Casa Taba. Thanks to the whole team for a lovely evening, can't wait to get back.

• Arabic first
Jerusalem, Israel
“feel like eating in rome while being in sinai”
Reviewed 14 June 2011

Me and my wife felt so safe that we left the 3 children at the room and went to dine high classs Italian cuisine.We had very good fish from "catch of the day' pasta with clams and local beer.we had wonderfull quiet time and above all tasty.ADATO AVI.

• Visited June 2011
jbojbo
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 22 June 2010

My partner & I had a fantastic meal at the Casa Taba far better than some London restaurants that I have been too - 5 star all round although the restaurant tend to be a little quiet

MartinRogers, General Manager at Casa Taba Restaurant, responded to this review, 24 June 2010
Thank you for your Trip Advisor Review on our Casa Taba Restaurant.

Great to see that you enjoyed your meal experience, I will ensure that your comments are passed on to Selim.

The Restaurant seems to be busier on Thursday and Friday nights during the week.

regards

Martin Rogers
martin.rogers@hilton.com
Cairo
“WOW”
Reviewed 11 February 2010

I was in Taba last weekend and had planned on eating in the Nelson Pub, unfortunately or fortunately depending on your point of view it was closed and we ate in Casa Taba.

We had a fantastic meal - one of my friends had come over from Eilat and we were celebrating our birthdays. Thank you for the cake.

Having lived and worked in Taba between 2004 & 2008 I have seen many changes but this restaurant is still excellent.

PS two small comments - the waiter tried to clear our table before we had all finished eating and he made a joke about how many G & T's we wanted - the G & T joke was not what we had expected from the otherwise impeccable service

3 Thank CairoHotstuff
MartinRogers, General Manager at Casa Taba Restaurant, responded to this review, 27 February 2010
Thank you for your Trip Advisor Review on the Casa Taba Restaurant.

I will discuss the service comments you mentioned with Salem and hope they did not affect the service and meal.

We have been refurbishing the Restaurant over the past month and glad to say the new chairs finally arrived yesterday.

kind regards

Martin
yorkie
“Casa Taba Casa Fantastic”
Reviewed 23 January 2010

Whilst on our second stay at The Hilton in Taba, we thought we would treat ourselves to a second visit to the Casa Taba which is situated in the grounds of the Hilton in Taba. We again were not disappointed. We were lucky enough to be seated with a view that takes your breath away looking onto the sea and a back drop of saudi mountains. The food again was superb, unlike other restaurants this is not a fast food outlet, it is lovingly prepared and presented, staff are attentive but not obtrusive, and have a good knowledge of the menu and what wine to have to compliment the meal. Saleem the Manager is a perfectionist and ensures your meal is a wonderful journey from beginning to end.
As we will be returning to the Hilton in June, this restaurant will be first on my itinery.
Just a word of advice if you are a guest at the Hilton or dining from outside the complex you do need to book in advance.

2 Thank shoesnfknack
MartinRogers, Hilton Hotel General Manager at Casa Taba Restaurant, responded to this review, 24 January 2010
Many thanks for completing a Trip Advisor Review on the Casa Taba Restaurant.

I have passed your comments onto Saleem and his team and I know that they will aprreciate them.

regards