“The best steak ever”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2012

Nothing to dislike. Eating on the terrace with outstanding service and wonderful food with the sound of the gently lapping sea was magical. The seafood is excellent and the fillet of beef (steak) was really the best ever.

Reviewed 6 November 2011

We got back to Jordan this morning after a short trip Taba. I must say the highlight of our trip was having dinner at Casa Taba last night. The food was exceptionally great, and the service... Wonderful! The restaurant manager (too bad I didn't get his name) is a professional by all means, I don't even know how to begin describing him... I've never seen someone so passionate about what he does such as him. His service methods should be taught at the best hotel schools in the world (I'm a hotel school graduate who has worked in hotels in several countries and know what I'm talking about). He is a real asset for the Hilton. I regret not staying at the Hilton during this trip, but I am definitely returning to Taba, and will be staying at the Hilton and will see if the rest of the hotel can put up with the level of Casa Taba. Thanks to the whole team for a lovely evening, can't wait to get back.

Reviewed 14 June 2011

Me and my wife felt so safe that we left the 3 children at the room and went to dine high classs Italian cuisine.We had very good fish from "catch of the day' pasta with clams and local beer.we had wonderfull quiet time and above all tasty.ADATO AVI.

Reviewed 22 June 2010

My partner & I had a fantastic meal at the Casa Taba far better than some London restaurants that I have been too - 5 star all round although the restaurant tend to be a little quiet

MartinRogers, General Manager at Casa Taba Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2010

Thank you for your Trip Advisor Review on our Casa Taba Restaurant.

Great to see that you enjoyed your meal experience, I will ensure that your comments are passed on to Selim.

The Restaurant seems to be busier on Thursday and Friday nights during the week.

regards

Martin Rogers
martin.rogers@hilton.com

Reviewed 11 February 2010

I was in Taba last weekend and had planned on eating in the Nelson Pub, unfortunately or fortunately depending on your point of view it was closed and we ate in Casa Taba.

We had a fantastic meal - one of my friends had come over from Eilat and we were celebrating our birthdays. Thank you for the cake.

Having lived and worked in Taba between 2004 & 2008 I have seen many changes but this restaurant is still excellent.

PS two small comments - the waiter tried to clear our table before we had all finished eating and he made a joke about how many G & T's we wanted - the G & T joke was not what we had expected from the otherwise impeccable service

3  Thank CairoHotstuff
MartinRogers, General Manager at Casa Taba Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2010

Thank you for your Trip Advisor Review on the Casa Taba Restaurant.

I will discuss the service comments you mentioned with Salem and hope they did not affect the service and meal.

We have been refurbishing the Restaurant over the past month and glad to say the new chairs finally arrived yesterday.

kind regards