“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Aqua Sport

Aqua Sport
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

We had so much fun and people are so friendly .I will recommend you to get there and you will had an awesome time.

• Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
Eilat, Israel
“The worst club I've dived in”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

The team were disrespectful to me and my wife. we have been diving for over 20 years and i have never encountered such poor equipment - the suits were torn, it took them one hour and twenty minutes to get us air tanks, no footies were included and the way to the water was rugged, 2 showers working for the whole club(approximately 100 divers at the club)! .
The price was high for what you get and the office front desk was unbelievable rude - Anat.

Just go to Menta or to Isrotel Yam-Sof Club. Trust me all off the above comments are surely paid.

Visited October 2013
St Albans, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Brilliant dives with a well run dive centre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013

The aqua sport dive centre in Tabs is ideally placed for those staying in the Hilton Taba. A well run centre where safety is taken seriously - briefings are given before every dive. The instructors / guides are very knowledgeable in the local sea life which makes the guided dives very interesting. The local dive sites are stunning and teeming with wildlife. I would happily return for more diving in the near future.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank bofalot
London, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great team, really friendly and worked really hard through Ramadam”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

The guys at the dive shop were really friendly and the staff on the boat (Splash 1) were lovely. I loved the cook, he always gave me lots of seconds!

My friend and I travelled at the beginning of July (just as Ramadam started) and the staff were very good at assisting even though they were tired, hungry and very thirsty. For 8 of our 10 dives, my buddy and I were the only divers with the guide/instructor so it was lovely to be able to to stop and look at the aquatic life rather than follow single file like you do in Sharm. We got to muck around and did some underwater dancing, games, and piggy back rides.

Definitely give these guys a call.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Tracy N
Kings Langley, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great on site dive centre”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

Aquasport is right on site at the Hilton taba which was fabulously convenient as that was the hotel we were staying at (we picked it on purpose because of this).There is boat and shore diving available and I very much enjoyed the 60/40 split pack we chose. Each day the boat heads out about 930 ish and the crew are friendly and helpful. the food was the dame selection everyday but of a very good standard for boat cooking and was very well received after a mornings diving (the chef was very happy to see seconds being eaten). The dive guides are of a high standard, wanting to make sure the divers get a great experience. They are very knowledgeable and welcoming, happy to chat about diving, Egypt and whatever else. We got very lucky as often my buddy and I were the only divers being guided (the others aboard were on courses, try dives or snorkelling) so it was virtually a private tour and the guides made sure we visited different sites over the days we were on the oat. We also did 4 shore dives on the 3 sites off the beach at Hilton taba and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the abundance of life and quality of those dives.
We used out own equipment and every day it was either on the boat or in the store ready for us to use.
Overall I thought the dive centre was excellent and the diving itself in taba was a high standard at a peaceful pace and with plenty to see.

Visited July 2013