I posted a review in September following my 10th stay at the Marriott, I went back at Christmas to spend another two weeks there. Nothing changes, still excellent service, wonderful food and a smile from everyone. My September visit was the first on my own following the death of my husband, to say I was worried being on my own was a slight under statement but it proved there is nothing to fear about being a lone female there. No matter what time of the day or night its perfectly safe to walk alone round the grounds of the Marriott or the resort.
Unfortunately not many British visitors are travelling to Egypt because of the troubles in Cario but they are missing out on a wonderful holiday, the problems are five and a half hours drive away with no indication of the upsets in Taba.
The fairly new manager Brian is wonderful, nothing is too much trouble and he means it when he says his door is always open, guest are welcome to stop him for a chat at any time no matter how busy his schedule is. I'm hoping to go back in March and can not wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bayview Taba Heights Resort ideal for families as well as couples, with a variety of water activities, heated pool and spas and dining options. Lush gardens and waterfalls cascading down onto swimming pools are the background to this majestic resort. Enjoy a variety of cuisines and distinctly unique restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bayview Taba Heights Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taba Heights Marriott Beach Hotel Taba
- Marriott Taba Heights
- Taba Marriott
- Marriott Beach Resort Taba