This is our 5th time to the Marriott Taba Heights which is private resort beside the beach and surrounded by large mountains hence the name. The weather at the end of March is great we had breakfast lunch and dinner outside.The staff are excellent hardworking and always so keen to be o help. We went all inclusive for the first time this year and enjoyed the cold drinks from the beach bar along with salad lunches and nice local white with our evening meal.
The food in the main restaurent has to cater for twenty different nationalities so is a running buffet but you can always find something nice to eat the fruit and veg are always good.
If you want to relax in the sun, enjoy swimming diving or golf in a stress free environment then this could be just the place for you.or you could spend 3 times more and travel twice as far.and do exactly the same thing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bayview Taba Heights Resort ideal for families as well as couples, with a variety of water activities, heated pool and spas and dining options. Lush gardens and waterfalls cascading down onto swimming pools are the background to this majestic resort. Enjoy a variety of cuisines and distinctly unique restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Bayview Taba Heights Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taba Heights Marriott Beach Hotel Taba
- Marriott Taba Heights
- Taba Marriott
- Marriott Beach Resort Taba