My partner and I are here for 3 months. We normally head to Florida for the Winter our two reasons for being out of the UK is better weather and the ability to play golf regularly but this year we wanted to be closer to home. In equal measures we chose Taba Heights, Egypt because of the travel time from the UK, the golf course and the look of the Marriott Hotel. So far our expectations have been exceeded. I would always try to stay at the Marriott whenever I used to travel on business and so am pleased that any concerns I may have had have been quashed. The staff, the food, the rooms are fabulous. The staff are overwhelmed by the fact that we have chosen to stay here for 3 months and cannot do enough to please us. From Mohamed who tidies our room and makes sculptures out of the towels, to Walied, Samar and Mohamed on the front desk with whom I often have chats with, to Sayed the Chef who always wants to "cook it especially for us"' to Muktar the Restaurant Manager, to Sabar who greets us at dinner...there are so many to mention..one other but I've forgotten his name he always leaves us a Cadburys chocolate eclair sweetie. If you want a relaxing place to stay with your family with sun, sea, golf and good food then this is the place. Ibiza it is not...thank God! We flew with Easyjet to Sharm el Sheik stayed one night at Sharm then travelled to Taba the next day. The transfer is over two hours but the scenery is stunning so you hardly notice the time. The fact that there are no direct flights here don't let the transfer time put you off such a stunning corner of the world. As one reviewer said you are right on the beach with views across the sea to Jordan and Saudia Arabia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bayview Taba Heights Resort ideal for families as well as couples, with a variety of water activities, heated pool and spas and dining options. Lush gardens and waterfalls cascading down onto swimming pools are the background to this majestic resort. Enjoy a variety of cuisines and distinctly unique restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Bayview Taba Heights Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taba Heights Marriott Beach Hotel Taba
- Marriott Taba Heights
- Taba Marriott
- Marriott Beach Resort Taba