i stayed at the marriott from 22nd-29th november the monarch flight was good landed an hour early due to tail winds,booking in ok no real delays except for the amount of people booking in together.room lovely and kept very clean i was in block 800 which was the last block and a long walk to ameneties but good side very quiet.pool area lovely and sun beds not a problem getting them any time.Did find drinks a bit pricey but took free bus to supermarket for stocks.Wanted to go to petra but exchange rate so poor cost had gone up to £165.00 plus taxes app £20.00 wish i had booked on line at £125.00 before going.Did the day trip on boat to the island had fantastic day the crew were really great and we all had a good day,but i paid £60.00 through peltours and other companys were much cheaper you can book direct with waterworld.As a single traveller i felt really safe here and all the staff could not have been more helpful no hassle like i got in sharm.the weather was just right sunny every day and temp 29-31dgs.The only let down was the food breakfast brilliant but evening meal not as good bit boring and all tasted the same but noone would starve plenty of salads etc if nothing else to eat and deserts good and plentiful.I will be going back next year hopefully.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR RENOVATION ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your The Bay View Resort Taba Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taba Heights Marriott Beach Hotel Taba
- Marriott Taba Heights
- Taba Marriott
- Marriott Beach Resort Taba