My wife and I returned to the Marriott in December for our
sixth time. The Hotel has a new General Manager - Jan Heesbeen and he has made many improvements, probably
not noticeable to firsttimers, but there to see.
1: Restaurant: Food is a lot hotter than it had been on previous
visits, new Chef in charge, hygiene has really improved, staff
now wear gloves when handling food. Whilst we were there.
an inspection by senior management took place and guests
were asked their opinion and answers taken on board.
2: By now, new "Marriott" beds should start arriving and there
is a general upgrade on the way.
3: Staff: are encouraged to use own initative and have been given more responsibility and it shows!!
Drinks: yes, I know quite expensive but remember that Egypt
is a Muslim country and they have taxes on booze just as we
have at home.
If you are looking for a relaxing break and are a lazy whatsit
like me then this could be the place for you, really one does
not to lift a finger.
Gardens are beautiful, there will be a new jetty built soon, can
recommend the spa and gym, tennis if you want it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR RENOVATION ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Bay View Resort Taba Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taba Heights Marriott Beach Hotel Taba
- Marriott Taba Heights
- Taba Marriott
- Marriott Beach Resort Taba