A friendly and well run hotel, the staff were very polite and helpfull nothing was too much trouble. Most of the time we ate in the andalus buffet which was varied and of good quality and plentiful, a relaxing atmosphere and spacious environment. The head chef was always around to answer any questions you may have on the food front.
We also enjoyed the entertainment in the regatta bar, great band and DJ, we had great fun. Through the day ther were water aerobics, and i enjoyed the volley ball in the afternoon thanks to moo moo and co.
I would reccomend this hotel for a place to chill out and meet other travellers. The only problem was that i only had a week to enjoy the Marriott and next time i would stay longer, but work calls. Thank you to everyone at the Marriott for all there hard work.
Gary and Laura.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bayview Taba Heights Resort ideal for families as well as couples, with a variety of water activities, heated pool and spas and dining options. Lush gardens and waterfalls cascading down onto swimming pools are the background to this majestic resort. Enjoy a variety of cuisines and distinctly unique restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Bayview Taba Heights Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taba Heights Marriott Beach Hotel Taba
- Marriott Taba Heights
- Taba Marriott
- Marriott Beach Resort Taba