My husband and I have just returned from our 8th stay at this hotel and can't wait to go back again because without doubt it is one of the best in the world. There are five hotels at Taba Heights but in our opinion the Marriott is by far the best, the staff cannot do enough for you, from the minute you arrive at reception and are given a refreshing towel and welcome cold drink you are made to feel special. Since Mr Heesbeen the general manager arrived he is constantly striving to keep the hotel better than the rest. Last year he organized new beds and bedding which are so comfortable its like floating on a cloud, this year he had introduced coffee making facilities in every room, it was wonderful to be woken by the sun streaming in through the patio doors, make a drink to have either on the balcony or back in bed and admire the sea view. Another of Mr Heesbeens ideas was hammocks in the palm trees on the edge of the beach, an experience not to be missed was gently swaying in one watching the stars at night. I must mention the yound men who look after the bedrooms because nothing is too much trouble for them, every day we returned to our room we found the bed either covered in flowers and petals or the most amazing towel scultures. We have stayed at other hotels at Taba Heights but since discovering the Marriott it the one to which we shall keep returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR RENOVATION ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Bay View Resort Taba Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taba Heights Marriott Beach Hotel Taba
- Marriott Taba Heights
- Taba Marriott
- Marriott Beach Resort Taba