Overall a good holiday with a nice hotel. Hotel has a very good pool for children with a graduated slope going to a max of about 1.5m. Have a 6 and 8 year old and had no problem letting them loose on there own even though we were sitting away from the direct pool side.
Most guests are half board, food in the buffet is not 5*, more like 3*. Average quality when trying to produce mass produced food.
Facilities are good, rooms are clean and of reasonable standard, again not really 5* but definetely not bad. We had 2 children with us and were given a room with 2 double beds and a fold out one as well.
Very hot in taba and quite isolated unless you go on the organised trips. Take beach shoes as you will need these in the sea as entry from beach is quite rocky.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bayview Taba Heights Resort ideal for families as well as couples, with a variety of water activities, heated pool and spas and dining options. Lush gardens and waterfalls cascading down onto swimming pools are the background to this majestic resort. Enjoy a variety of cuisines and distinctly unique restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Hotels.com so you can book your The Bayview Taba Heights Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taba Heights Marriott Beach Hotel Taba
- Marriott Taba Heights
- Taba Marriott
- Marriott Beach Resort Taba