I had the chance to visit Taba this year with my family and fortunately I booked in this hotel. From the first moment, I really enjoyed the following:
1. Hotel stuff members are really really friendly.
2. Swimming pools are clean and warmed.
3. A lot of green areas.
4. Charming lake with a lot of awesome ducks :).
5. Wonderful beach.
6. Great food and drinks.
I really recommend this hotel for anyone that want to visit Taba.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnificent landscapes, breathtaking mountains and the alluring turquoise waters of the Gulf of Aqaba set the stage for the Mövenpick Resort Taba. This is the place where to enjoy wonderful seaside holidays all year round. Located directly on Taba Bay overlooking the Gulf of Aqaba, the meeting point of 4 countries with views of Jordan, Israel and Saudi Arabia. The resort is 38 km from Taba International Airport, 8 km from Eilat Airport and 69.5 km from Ovda Airport in Israel. Mövenpick Resort Taba offering elegantly furnished 424 guestrooms, suites and family rooms with terrace or balconies overlooking the sea , river, pool area or mountains. All rooms feature air-conditioning, wireless connection, LCD TV, hairdryer and minibar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Movenpick Resort Taba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Movenpick Taba
- Movenpick Hotel Taba