Having recently returned from a week's holiday at the Intercontinental, I wanted to share my praise of the high standards of this hotel and the Taba Heights resort with other travellers.
As two friends in our mid 20s with extremely busy jobs back in the UK, we wanted a hassle free relaxing holiday to switch off from the grind of daily life back home; and this is exactly what we got. The rooms, service, facilities, cleanliness, and food and drink were all first class and proved to be excellent value for money. The grounds were immaculately kept, sunbeds well spread out along the beachfront to provide a sense of privacy, and plenty of shaded areas to avoid the midday heat. Something which particularly struck us was the professionalism of all of the staff in the hotel and the warm yet unobtrusive welcome and service we received.
As we came away for a week of total relaxation, Taba Heights resort suited us down to the ground. Being able to take a long walk along the promenade to the Hyatt everyday and go 'uptown' on the taf taf provided enough opportunities to leave the hotel grounds without the hustle and bustle of a big resort.
To offer an element of comparison, I have also stayed at the Sofitel in Taba Heights recently and can honestly say that the Intercontinental is of the same if not higher standard. In my experience, there was a wider choice of food, a far longer and better stretch of sandy beach and more atmosphere of an evening, whether that be enjoying a cocktail in the lobby bar/terrace, or watching the low-key but enthusiastic entertainment.
Anyone wishing for a relaxing stay in a high quality international hotel will not be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strand Golf Beach & Golf Resort Taba Heights is part of a premier resort community on the Red Sea coast. Surrounded by desert mountains, white sand beaches and turquoise waters, it offers a wealth of leisure options including golf, water sports, shopping and gaming. A short drive away are Pharaoh s Island, Colored Canyon and the Taba Protected Area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Strand Beach and Golf Resort Taba Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Taba Heights Hotel Taba
- Hotel Intercontinental Taba Heights
- Intercontinental Hotel Taba Heights
- Taba Intercontinental
- Taba Heights Intercontinental