As previous reviews have said, Hotel had very low occupancy, which mean't I felt very spoilt and had the most relaxing holiday ever.
The a la carte meals every night were superb, and I don't think you could get better in a michelan star restaurant All the staff were fantastic, and made sure everybody was looked after.
It is a great shame for the hotel that occupancy is not better, but as a guest I can't complain! I would not hesitate to return to this resort. SUPERB.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strand Golf Beach & Golf Resort Taba Heights is part of a premier resort community on the Red Sea coast. Surrounded by desert mountains, white sand beaches and turquoise waters, it offers a wealth of leisure options including golf, water sports, shopping and gaming. A short drive away are Pharaoh s Island, Colored Canyon and the Taba Protected Area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Strand Beach and Golf Resort Taba Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Taba Heights Hotel Taba
- Hotel Intercontinental Taba Heights
- Intercontinental Hotel Taba Heights
- Taba Intercontinental
- Taba Heights Intercontinental