We were a little concerned when we read previous reviews about this hotel but we can honestly say that our experience was fantastic, no negative comments at all.
The hotel is lovely, kept clean & tidy by all the staff. Our room was huge, it was a big advantage having a safe in the room plus fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. The shower was enormous, plenty of hot water too.
The pool area is great, plenty of sun loungers, staff on hand to serve drinks as & when required & a life guard on duty too.
The food was lovely, plenty of choice and too be honest we ate far too much, not sure what other people could have complained about.
The location is great, right on the beach, which is kept spotless by the staff, it was lovely to be able to walk along to the other hotels on an evening.
Our rep from Thomson's, Kathleen was great, always happy & full of information.
All in all a fantasic holiday from which we returned feeling very relaxed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strand Golf Beach & Golf Resort Taba Heights is part of a premier resort community on the Red Sea coast. Surrounded by desert mountains, white sand beaches and turquoise waters, it offers a wealth of leisure options including golf, water sports, shopping and gaming. A short drive away are Pharaoh s Island, Colored Canyon and the Taba Protected Area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Strand Beach and Golf Resort Taba Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Taba Heights Hotel Taba
- Hotel Intercontinental Taba Heights
- Intercontinental Hotel Taba Heights
- Taba Intercontinental
- Taba Heights Intercontinental