Just returned from two weeks at the Intercontinental. We are experienced travellers, usually taking seven Caribbean holidays a year. This hotel has caused us to change our modus operandi.
The hotel is spotless throughout. All the staff are friendly, courteous, and well trained. We were astonished how the staff were rudely treated by some of the guests. The food in the buffet can get a little repetitive after two weeks, but take the time to look at all the dishes, and you will discover a gem. The beach is clean, spacious, well maintained, with lots of umbrellas. You will need shoes to enter the water.
We are surprised at the number of complaints on trip advisor. If you have a problem, mention it to reception, or Claire, and they will do all that is humanly possible to resolve the issue. If you want to party till three in the morning, then Taba is not the resort for you.
This is a wonderful hotel. We have booked and paid for two weeks in September, and two weeks in December. We have put our money where our mouth’s are.
If you have any questions feel free to contact us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strand Golf Beach & Golf Resort Taba Heights is part of a premier resort community on the Red Sea coast. Surrounded by desert mountains, white sand beaches and turquoise waters, it offers a wealth of leisure options including golf, water sports, shopping and gaming. A short drive away are Pharaoh s Island, Colored Canyon and the Taba Protected Area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Strand Beach and Golf Resort Taba Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Taba Heights Hotel Taba
- Hotel Intercontinental Taba Heights
- Intercontinental Hotel Taba Heights
- Taba Intercontinental
- Taba Heights Intercontinental