“Great diving - best operation”

Taveuni Ocean Sports
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great diving - best operation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

My wife and I spend 5 days diving with this operation. The operation was first class and probably the most professional we have dove with in our 10+ years of diving. My wife and I had our own personal dive master for each dive. The largest group that went out with one dive master during our trip was three divers. Safety briefings at the beginning of the day and good dive briefings for each dive.
All the staff are friendly and clearly enjoy there work. They do all the work…all you do is dive.
Now the best part, we dive primarily in the Caribbean and once to the Barrier Reef. The sites they took us to were compared to nothing we have seen so far. The number and variety of fish and hard and soft coral was amazing. The great white wall is a must. It was spectacular.
You will not be disappointed to dive the Rainbow Reef and with Taveuni Ocean Resorts.

Visited May 2014

London, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Very professional team and spectacular diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Taveuni Ocean Sports is a very professional and friendly diving company. Julie was very helpful from the start, giving us information about ferries to Taveuni and accommodation available. We were picked up and dropped off at our bure everyday. We had heard about the amazing diving, but it was better than expected. There was a variety of dive sites and each one was spectacular. There were beautiful soft corals of all different colours everywhere and so many different bright, colourful fish. You didn't know where to look there was so much. And in between dives, we were treated to delicious snacks of fresh vegetables with humous and brownies, carrot cake etc as well as the traditional Fijian hibiscus juice.

We've dived with quite a few dive centres and Taveuni Ocean Sports has definitely been one of the best. You feel very relaxed because everything is taken care of for you. The dive briefings are detailed and the dive masters are very thorough in checking the currents. They also change your tanks for you in between dives. No stress diving.

Visited March 2014
Dusseldorf, Germany
“Best dive company in Fiji”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

My first two days of diving with Taveuni Ocean Sports were in November last year. This experience was so special that I decided to come back from Australia to do my divemaster course with these guys in March/ April. I spent 5 weeks of diving diving diving with the best teachers and crew ever, thank you so so much Julie for everything!!! Diving at all this beautiful sites of the Rainbow Reef itself is so amazing and special, but you and all the crew of Taveuni Ocean Sports, with your smile and passion everyday, make it so much more special and amazing!!
It is the perfect mix of feeling safe due to the professional people and really good quality of equipment in combination with the big big fijian smile and humor, it was so much fun on board all the time! And during all this you learn everything about the ocean, fish and corals and the specialties about the aquatic life in the Somosomo Strait - it is just perfect.
Thank you again Julie, Viti, Manassa, Tawake, Justin, Ronny, Thomas!
Keep on doing exactly what you are doing!

Visited March 2014
Vanua Levu, Fiji
“Most Professional in Fiji”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

I have dove with other dive shops in Fiji, and this is by far the most professional. They were so helpful and friendly, made me feel like I was diving with my best friends! The dive masters (both Fijian and American) gave the feeling of security, and a feeling of adventure all at the same time. I never felt like I was unsafe, or that I didn't know what was going on. We were kept informed about everything at all times. I would fully trust them to instruct my friends and family who are not certified, and for first time divers Go diving with Taveuni Ocean Sports, and you will not be disappointed with your amazing dives!

Visited April 2014
Labasa, Fiji
“Best Dive Company In Fiji”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

I have been with two other dive companies during my time in Fiji and neither one came close to Taveuni Ocean Sports. They are the most professional diving company I have ever dived with and the friendliest. They had all my gear ready for me before I even arrived to the shop. They did a fantastic job explaining both dives before we even got in the water. And what impressed me the most was I had trouble clearing my ears on my first dive and was forced to come up. I was able to clear my ears and told the captain. He told me he could drive over to where my dive group was and I could drop back in again if I wanted to. I was able to finish my first dive and my second dive and had a lot of fun doing it! If you are a diver then you must dive with Taveuni Ocean Sports!

Visited April 2014