My first time in Taveuni and I was just knocked out by the Paradise Resort. What a place, beautiful surroundings, manicured lawns and views to dive for across the water. The dive shop is set up, not thrown about as I find in most places. Dive boats were comfortable and the bananas and cake with water were welcome after each dive along with the towels. Our bungalow faced the sea as they all do and if size counts it was huge! Loved the many fans as I am not a fan of air conditioning although there were six bungalows with this available. My private spa in the walled off backyard with outdoor shower was a delight, a real back to nature feel. Food brilliant and the menu had everything my "hot food" partner desired plus the plain stuff for me. I would recommend this spot to new or experienced divers who love F & C (Fish and Coral).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Taveuni, situated on the southern tip of Taveuni, is Fiji's freshest new boutique Resort. Its unique Deep Water Frontage allows Guests to dive, snorkel and swim from the lava flow edge into pristine warm tropical waters any time. To experience the culture of mystical Fiji, spend time in Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Taveuni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Taveuni Hotel Taveuni Island
- Paradise Taveuni Island
- Paradise Hotel Taveuni Island