Paradise Taveuni is truly Paradise! My husband and I stayed at 3 different resorts during our trip to Fiji -- Holiday Inn in Suva, Likuliku, and Paradise Taveuni. Our favorite resort was Paradise Taveuni -- it was romantic, relaxing, and very private, which is what we wanted for our honeymoon. From the moment we arrived at the resort, the staff pampered us! We received a traditional Fijian necklace, coconut drink, and a complementary foot message when we arrived. The staff was extremly friendly and went out of their way to address our reqests. I have never experienced treatment like this at any of the 5 star hotels I have stayed not even the over-rated Likuliku.
One downfall (although not significant) is that the resort is over an hour from the airport and ride is bumpy. Be sure to bring water and your medicine if you get motion sickness. It is a beautiful drive though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Taveuni, situated on the southern tip of Taveuni, is an Oceanfront boutique Resort. Its unique deep water frontage allows Guests to dive, snorkel and swim from the lava flow edge into pristine warm tropical waters any time. To experience the culture of mystical Fiji, spend time in Paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Paradise Taveuni reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Taveuni Hotel Taveuni Island
- Paradise Taveuni Island
- Paradise Hotel Taveuni Island