We stayed at three different resorts while honeymooning Fiji and Nukubati was our second stop.
While it isn't posh, Nukubati is certainly provides for your every need. Each bure is pleasant and clean. The food is delicious and interesting. The staff is welcoming and pampering. Jenny reigns over the meals and gatherings, imparting warmth, local knowledge and good cheer.
You'll learn more about the beautiful Fijian people here than at many more exclusive settings. Nukubati is for the traveller who would trade a jacuzzi to gain a more genuine experience but will not compromise on the essentials of good food and a great bed.
I unequivocally recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Inclusive ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nukubati Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nukubati Private Island Great Sea Reef Hotel Labasa
- Nukubati Island Hotel
- Nukubati Island Resort All Inclusive
- Nukubati Private Island Fiji/Labasa