Our trip to Nukubati surpassed even our high expectations. The resort is small, beautiful and very relaxed. Our accommodation (the honeymoon bure) was enormous (4 different seating areas inside and out!!) and beautiful. Jenny and her staff are extremely welcoming and friendly and the service is excellent. I particularly enjoyed the daily laundry service, champagne on the balcony at sunset and the turn down service while we were enjoying dinner. One of the many things that sets Nukubati apart from other all-inclusive resorts is that not only is the food unique and delicious but you can enjoy your meals at any time of the day and anywhere on the island. For someone like me who loves a lie-in I was delighted to hear that breakfast was available all day! Activities include all the usual watersports, informative nature walks, a traditional Fijian BBQ and a romantic picnic on a 'deserted' sandbank. You won't regret choosing Nukubati.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Inclusive ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Nukubati Private Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nukubati Private Island Great Sea Reef Hotel Labasa
- Nukubati Island Hotel
- Nukubati Island Resort All Inclusive
- Nukubati Private Island Fiji/Labasa