“Honeymoon paradise! 蜜月天堂”

Ranked #7 of 12 Hotels in Savusavu
Beijing, China
“Honeymoon paradise! 蜜月天堂”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This is the exact place where we want to spend our honeymoon - privacy, relaxation, pampering. The view from the deck and pool is breathtaking - waves rolling in from distance, lagoon winds through tropical jungle. It's so peaceful that you can hear birds and crickets talking, even during the day. The hospitality from the staff and host were warm and sincere. It's truly THE spot that you can dream of. Thanks, Petra and Lucas for making every moment of our honeymoon unforgettable! We will be back! 曾经对电影‘非诚勿扰’中的世外桃源无比神往,现在可以释然的说"那算什么!" 很感动男女主人用3年时间筑造出这个精致但又温馨的“天堂”,无论了出海归来的遥望,还是静静的驻舟在平静的丛林中的湖面上,每当看到耸在丛林中的2个茅棚顶,就有一种无名的感动。无需太多的文字,照片说明一切。我们会再回来的!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
Maitland
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Sorry we are a bit late with the review, old story, I thought she thought and nobody did.
If you could add all of the reviews together that is exactly what I would say regarding this fantastic place. It would be hard to add any superlatives to the comments that have already been made.
Petra and Lukas will go out of there way to provide you with a fantastic time. Try a spot of fishing with Lukas, its a great day out or maybe sand island.
I must say that apart from the stunning views from your villa on the edge of the world and the great food the staff are a stand out, always wanting to go the extra bit and make sure you are completely happy. I must also say that they do have a great sense of humour so its good to be able to be relaxed around them with the odd joke now and again, it does go both ways.
Thank you very much crew we had a wonderful time!!!

Room Tip: Only one and it's the best!!
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2013

ESR soars beyond any pinnacle. Its service ascends heaven's imagination. "Oh truly, how will we ever top this experience?" Our pics said it all.

Zenith above a rainforest playground is this luxury seclusion, where ocean view expanse aligns the green-canopy vista for miles with layering mountain ridges, meandering river, a private beach and atoll. Such vision was carved for our reality. Now, anticipate the pleasures: fresh lobsters, gourmet cuisines, banana wrap spa treatment, natural rain shower water, adorning flowers at every corner, exquisite choice of books and music... and yet, to peak all your heightened senses, one can't help but radiate from those warm Fijian smiles. These people extend effulgence beyond an authentic "bula" song. What follows this family award winning (2012 World Luxury Hotel) is from-the-heart service of genuine owners. As seasoned vacationers, your hosts L'nP dared to pioneer our lifetime travel experience. ESR is uniquely superior to other 5-to-7-star resort classes in that, it offers the ultimate privacy, while dedicating their entire staff to 1 sole purpose --YOU, the only couple. Cheers with many thanks from B&N at HB, CA.

Much love to Lucas, Petra, Inise, Mere, Vasemaca, Vika, Salome, Liviana, Reshmi, and Simeli. You are all in our heart since Aug.2012 ~ Be blessed ~

*Note: Sept.2012 is the furthest back that Tripadvisor would allow our traveled selection. Thus, our review synchs this Aug.2013 month with our last year traveled date to better help other “August” travelers.*

Room Tip: Entrust your stay and eliminate the room choice headache. Their vision is your tranquility.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank 2scorpios
Brussels, Belgium
Reviewed 23 August 2013

We took some time of work to explore the other side of the world. Emaho Sekawa was the last resort we stayed at before going back home and I wanted the last stop of our vacation to be remembered as my perfect honeymoon. When I read the Emaho reviews on Trip Advisor I knew right away that I finally found the place for us for our “special week”.

Emaho Sekawa is everything I imagined it to be and much more. The photos on the website really don’t do the place justice as the place is much more spectacular. It is mainly the feeling of serenity that the photos cannot describe. When we got out of the car we knew instantly that we made the right choice. The only regret I have that we haven’t stayed longer as this was by far the best part of our trip.

I could write pages about this place, but it has pretty much all been covered in the previous reviews. You can do what you want any time. My husband did most of the activities that Emaho offers while I mostly stayed in and enjoyed my daily massages and cocktails. My husband’s favorite trip was the deep sea fishing. It was incredible feeling to have my husband out in the sea fishing and then bringing back the fresh catch (3 huge Yellow-fin tunas) and then have it superbly prepared for dinner by the Chief. The best sashimi I ever had and certainly the freshest. The dining at Emaho is certainly one of the highlights; the best meals we had during our entire trip and most likely some of the best we ever had. The dining at Emaho can easily be compared to some of the world’s top restaurants. My husband and I really love good food, and chose this place also because of the all-inclusive meal feature. We never expected that the all-inclusive meals feature would have such a level of “gourmet” in it. I even got some of the recipes from the Chief and promised my husband that I’ll be making “Emaho Nights” for the two of us.

The staff really is another highlight as mentioned in the other reviews. It is a huge part of the Emaho experience. We have never met people that are so incredibly friendly and polite. The service was first class and there really was a perfect balance in everything.

Emaho really cannot compare to other resorts. It’s unlike anything I have ever visited or read about. Emaho Sekawa is an incredible place that I think one should visit at least once in a lifetime. We plan on returning in the future and I have already reserved this place for my parent’s anniversary celebration.

Loved it here and would highly recommend it. It’s the kind of place that stays in your heart.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I needed some time away from the city and work. After much research on available resorts in Fiji, I was lucky enough to be able to book myself a few days with Petra and Lukas at their amazing resort. My trip was very much a trip to relax and chill out and diving. Everything was better and beyond my expectation!

As a solo traveller, I was the only guest there. It was fantastic!!! I had all the wonderful staff attention to myself!!! Never felt lonely as the staff would respect my privacy when I needed it and also accompany me when I wanted to have a chat and some company!! Petra made sure I was taken good care of at all times, organizing my body massage for after my day of diving... it was pure bliss!!

The view from the villa balcony was breathtaking. Ocean to the left, rainforest to the right. Doesn't matter what the weather is, the view is unbelievable. After the sunset, one just has to look up and the night sky is covered with stars! Something I don't get to see anymore in heavily light polluted cities where I come from

I enjoyed strolling up to the Bula Pavillion to have dinner - lovely Inise would welcome me with big smile and bring me wonderfully fresh and yummy food and tell me about Fijian culture and lifestyle...

Lukas was fantastic to have as a dive master! We didn't have the best weather but I was still able to experience some scuba diving with Lukas. Definitely will need to stay longer to visit more dive sites with Lukas next time!!!

I would definitely recommend Emaho for those who are looking for some relaxing time away, solo, with friends or family and loved ones.... I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: There is only one villa - no need to choose!!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank K W
Newcastle, Australia
Reviewed 3 June 2013

My fiancée and I stayed at Emaho Sekawa for one week in May 2013 with our four month old baby girl. When researching accommodation options in Fiji we found that many of the luxury resorts are ‘adults only’ and the larger family resorts did not offer the private family experience that we were seeking. Emaho Sekawa was perfect!
The views are absolutely magnificent and we got the chance to really relax. Our hosts ensured that we were well looked after. From the moment we booked until we boarded our flight home, nothing was too much trouble. We ate three spectacular meals each day, had our laundry done for us, and were made to feel extremely special by the friendliest and most professional staff we have ever encountered. Our little girl was also treated as an important guest - they provided a baby seat for the airport transfers, a cot, a baby bath, and even lovely babysitters so that we could enjoy some time together as a couple…they thought of everything! We were sad to say goodbye to the wonderful staff and owners.
We highly recommend staying at Emaho Sekawa. It is a truly relaxing experience that you will never forget.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Amanda R
Canberra, Australia
Reviewed 8 May 2013

We are a young couple from Australia and we decided to elope to Fiji to have our wedding. We spent so many days trying to decide among all the beautiful resorts and places around Fiji.
Finally, we saw the website of Emaho Sekawa and was love at the first sight.
The preparation of the wedding since the first day that we booked the package was absolutely organised and responsible.
We arrived in Savusavu and we were amazed with all the landscape of the beautiful "hidden paradise" . We got all the marriage license done in just a few hours which we really appreciate it as we just stayed for 3 nights.
The day of the wedding was a FAIRYTALE absolutely everything was complete it organised and full of detail. The Staff created a beautiful scenario for the ceremony that we will never forget.The photographers were with us all over the wedding and the shooting was beautiful.
We decided to have our wedding at sunset and I think was the best decision as the pictures speak for themselves: Spectacular!
Emaho Sekawa organised the most romantic and unforgettable day of our lives without doubts.
All the rest, the accommodation, the food, the service everything was fantastic.
The villa emaho has an amazing view that your eyes just can not believe!
The trip to sand Island was complete it worth it.. Paradise!

We are very grateful and lucky to decided to stay and get married at Emaho Sekawa.. 5 stars!

All the best,

Elianna and William Beveridge

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank elipzo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Savusavu
Namale the Fiji Islands Resort & Spa
#9 of 12 in Savusavu
Savusavu Hot Springs Hotel
Savusavu Hot Springs Hotel
#11 of 12 in Savusavu

Been to Emaho Sekawa Resort? Share your experiences!