We have just returned from our first trip to paradise. Everything was exceptional – the food, service, accommodation, activities, atmosphere etc. The managers and staff are fantastic. The kids club is like no other you will ever experience. In the morning our eight-year-old daughter’s buddy would arrive at breakfast and ask her what she wanted to do – “kayak to an island, snorkelling, fishing, playing on the waterslide?” the list goes on... She had the time of her life, and hid when it came time to leave. I read people cry when they leave, and I understand why. Yes, you may hear a child crying occasionally, but you are more likely to hear their squeals of laughter, birds, gentle waves, the ocean breeze rustling through the palm trees, and beautiful harmonies from the Bula Boys band. We spoke to guests without children and they also said it was the most amazing place they have ever been. We swam under a waterfall in a rainforest, saw coloured coral and a turtle when snorkelling, walked along a deserted beach to the local village where we were greeted by an employee from the resort on his day off, who then insisted on showing us around. I feel like we have joined a secret club of people in the know. Yes it is expensive – yes it is worth it. Unfortunately the hotel reconfirmed our flight bookings the night before we left without us knowing...we were hoping to miss the flight! Be warned, you won’t want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Eco-Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Islands Hotel Savusavu
- Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji/Savusavu