If you want a holiday without a care in the world -this is the place.
The staff are incredibly helpful and friendly, the rooms elegant without being overdone and the view postcard perfect. The food is reasonable, a fair choice, good portions and delicious.
Dive staff are fantastic - both our children (12 & 14) got their PADI certificates without fuss and had an absolute ball.
Fishing is equally great, again the staff make it memorable, with everything being fun and a great laugh.
I wouldn't suggest this being an ideal romantic getaway. The sheer number of kids make it seem like a preschool at times, though generally the noise is in the distance. In fact, just getting to Fiji from Sydney was like flying on a preschool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique Eco-Resort ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jean-Michel Cousteau Fiji Islands Hotel Savusavu
- Jean-Michel Cousteau Resort Fiji/Savusavu