My wife and I spent six nights here with two grandkids (17 and 21) and thoroughly enjoyed everything, especially the extremely friendly and accommodating staff. The food, often served in a beautiful seaside dining room, was outstanding with choices for every meal filled out the night before. We stayed in a mid-range ocean view bure, which was perfect for our group. More expensive seaside and edgewater bures are available, generally filled with honeymooners. A wide variety of activities are offered every day. Our favorites were the village tour/waterfall swim, visit to nearby school, kayak to Bat Island/cave swim and of course the banana-wrap massage (in a spectacular rain forest setting nearby). The staff was amazing, always greeting us by name and making sure we had a great time (participating with guests in volleyball and all activities). Timtam deserves special mention for going out of his way to help everyone, young and old. While our grandkids were older, we noticed the staff was always available to accompany younger kids in activities while their parents had some time alone. As a bonus, the resort actively supports a nearby school and seems to be make a special effort to be a good neighbor to the Fijian people in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our northern unspoiled location offers you the genuine warmth and friendliness of the Fijian people, beautiful lush tropical surroundings, and warm, impossibly clear waters. In a remote setting that defines paradise, Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa immerses you in a genuine Fijian experience that's nirvana to the core. In the unspoiled native north on "Fiji's other big island" of Vanua Levu, this 160-acre sanctuary was born of a nature lover's dream. The tropical retreat is etched within a coconut plantation that's encircled by lush rainforests at the edge of a stunning private lagoon. From the moment you arrive, the Koro Sun staff embraces you like family. They greet you with a song that welcomes you to your home away from home. Certainly, the Fijians are known around the globe for being the most warm and friendly islands on earth.That hospitality - coupled with our diverse accommodations and recreation - has made Fiji's Koro Sun Resort an international favorite for relaxing holidays, active family vacations and magical romantic getaways. You may experience the latter in our brand new Edgewater Bures, with lagoon front location. Our 43 private bures and villas are spacious, individually appointed decor and fully air-conditioned. Your stay is all-inclusive - from airport transfers to bountiful gourmet fare and a flurry of non-motorized water sport activities and exclusive diving at the world-famous Namena Marine Reserve with Namena Divers Inc now based at Koro Sun Resort. Beverages are additional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koro Sun Hotel Savusavu
- Koro Sun Resort All Inclusive
- Koro Sun Resort And Rainforest Spa Fiji/Savusavu