My wife & I spent 6 days at Koro Sun Resort (Aug 17 - 22 2004). We enjoyed our stay very much. Three meals a day are included in the price of your villa. Most villas are ocean view. Sodas,mixed drinks,beer&wine are extra. There are two swimming pools, one has a long water slide. Each day the activities are posted for the following day. The include tours of the villages, hikes to the water falls, shoppings trips to town& many others. These day trips run from 20.00 to 40.00 & worth every penny. They also have golf, scuba lessons & diving, tennis, boating, & fishing. The villas are very nice & well stocked with your favorite beverages. Koro Sun is very clean & neat. The meals were Exellent !!! Nightly entertainment were provided. We really felt at home at Koro Sun Resort and we will be going back. Thanks. John & Deby Cook.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our northern unspoiled location offers you the genuine warmth and friendliness of the Fijian people, beautiful lush tropical surroundings, and warm, impossibly clear waters. In a remote setting that defines paradise, Koro Sun Resort & Rainforest Spa immerses you in a genuine Fijian experience that's nirvana to the core. In the unspoiled native north on "Fiji's other big island" of Vanua Levu, this 160-acre sanctuary was born of a nature lover's dream. The tropical retreat is etched within a coconut plantation that's encircled by lush rainforests at the edge of a stunning private lagoon. From the moment you arrive, the Koro Sun staff embraces you like family. They greet you with a song that welcomes you to your home away from home. Certainly, the Fijians are known around the globe for being the most warm and friendly islands on earth.That hospitality - coupled with our diverse accommodations and recreation - has made Fiji's Koro Sun Resort an international favorite for relaxing holidays, active family vacations and magical romantic getaways. You may experience the latter in our brand new Edgewater Bures, with lagoon front location. Our 43 private bures and villas are spacious, individually appointed decor and fully air-conditioned. Your stay is all-inclusive - from airport transfers to bountiful gourmet fare and a flurry of non-motorized water sport activities and exclusive diving at the world-famous Namena Marine Reserve with Namena Divers Inc now based at Koro Sun Resort. Beverages are additional. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Koro Sun Resort and Rainforest Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Koro Sun Hotel Savusavu
- Koro Sun Resort All Inclusive
- Koro Sun Resort And Rainforest Spa Fiji/Savusavu