We have just completed our 2nd stay at Namale, we were there in July last year, and it rained and was cold, so we figured that wasn't a fair time to review this Resort.
This year the weather was much better, but still a little more rain than we expected, perhaps that what the weather is always like in Savusavu. The Resort certainly has no control over that.
The Staff were fantastic, Kula and Selemo at the Bar made sure our glasses were never empty, The Wine selection and Drink Lists were First Class. Marama and her team kept our Bure immaculate, Tiko and Vilo sped us around the Resort in great safety, while Epo and Shivani were able to answer any questions we had.
During the day, either in our Villa or Walu or the Main Bure, the meals were excellent, and we were given a great choice while Millie, Louisa, Kesa, Bale, Rosi, Doretta, Kalesi and Dee made sure everything in the Restaurants happened as they should. The service was great, Rupeni, the Bar and Restaurnant Manager always had a smile on his face and was a great Host.
Probably the only down side is the lack of a first class beach, but we overcome this by taking a Bure with it's own Plunge Pool, or, in the case of Civa, where we have stayed each time, a great big pool !!
So, can't fault it, and we will be going back next year for visit # 3
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the edge of the Koro Sea on volcanic uplifts is the luxuriously all-inclusive boutique Namale Resort & Spa. Located 10 minutes outside of Savusavu Town on the northern fringes of the Fiji Islands, paradise is within your reach. Namale is nestled among 525 acres of lush tropical flora and offers an authentically Fijian experience to its guests. Namale’s 19 units of luxurious accommodation feature traditional Fijian architecture with modern influences and are each unique unto themselves. Dining is never a dull experience at Namale with its many private dining decks and outdoor locales including the base of Namale’s privately owned waterfall. Namale houses a one-of-a-kind indoor entertainment centre and a fully-equipped fitness centre which are complimentary for guests’ use. Namale also offers an array of activities for guests to enjoy including horseback riding, kayaking, snorkeling, knee-boarding, nature excursions, Fijian village visits and so much more! Guests are also able to access two world-renowned diving sites; the Namena Reserve and Somosomo Strait. The jewel of Namale is its award-winning Spa & Sanctuary. Noted as the "#1 Spa in Fiji" by Luxury Spa Finder Magazine, the Spa features a hydrotherapy room housing 7 different treatment pools including aromatherapy tubs, a waterfall massage pool, hot tub and plunge pool. The hydrotherapy room has ceiling to floor glass walls that take in breathtaking views of the Koro Sea and Pacific Ocean beyond. All bures feature cordless intercom phones, spacious clothing & luggage storage, mini-safes, souvenir Namale sarongs, fully stocked mini-bars, tea and coffee making facilities, Pure Fiji amenities, hairdryers, mini hi-fi players with I-Pod docking, iron/ironing board, complimentary wi-fi internet access and full air-conditioning. “Namale was a place for us like no other. My wife, daughter and I will treasure (our stay here) for the rest of our lives. The staff, the resort, and the breezes at night are unique and very special”- Ken Nolan, Motion Picture Screenwriter – Blackhawk Down*Namale Resort & Spa does not hold a minimum night stay policy and is able to accommodate children 12 years of age and above. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Namale the Fiji Islands Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Namale The Fiji Islands Resort And Spa
- Namale The Fiji Islands Hotel Savusavu
- Namale Hotel Savusavu
- Namale The Fiji Islands Resort & Spa Savusavu