I stayed here for a portion of my honeymoon in Sept., 2012, it was by far the best stay and experience that I had in Fiji. It is remote, secluded, breathtaking, 5-star service, tranquil, peaceful and to date the best "hotel" experience I have had. From the time you get there, you are greeted with wonderful service. The grounds are gorgeous, our villa was perfect, extremely clean, well maintained, lovely deck overlooking the ocean. The food was very good, many choices, room service is only a phone call away to the front desk and they will bring you any drink, snack or meal that you want. You can choose to have your meal in your room - they bring everything - or one of the many choices of their dining areas. I took advantage of the spa services, again, the staff was attentive here and you can stay in the spa villa as long as you like after your service is over to take an outside shower overlooking the ocean or relax in the sauna or soak in a hot tub. The smell when you walk in is delicious and comforting, the oils and lotions they use in the spa will awaken your senses and will remind you of Fiji and Namale forever. We were in Namale for only a portion of our time in Fiji and I would have been happy to stay there the whole 10 days. This is remote, secluded and peaceful in location. A break from the rest of the world. Again, the service and the staff is 5 STARS, attentive from the moment you get there. Namale gives you a schedule of activities that you can take advantage of, diving, trips into the town and horseback riding on the beach, which we did and I highly recommend. The resident dog is so sweet, they rescued the horses that we were horseback riding on, a laid back, peaceful place a world away. I hope to visit back again one day! Namale will not disappoint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the edge of the Koro Sea on volcanic uplifts is the luxuriously all-inclusive boutique Namale Resort & Spa. Located 10 minutes outside of Savusavu Town on the northern fringes of the Fiji Islands, paradise is within your reach. Namale is nestled among 525 acres of lush tropical flora and offers an authentically Fijian experience to its guests. Namale’s 19 units of luxurious accommodation feature traditional Fijian architecture with modern influences and are each unique unto themselves. Dining is never a dull experience at Namale with its many private dining decks and outdoor locales including the base of Namale’s privately owned waterfall. Namale houses a one-of-a-kind indoor entertainment centre and a fully-equipped fitness centre which are complimentary for guests’ use. Namale also offers an array of activities for guests to enjoy including horseback riding, kayaking, snorkeling, knee-boarding, nature excursions, Fijian village visits and so much more! Guests are also able to access two world-renowned diving sites; the Namena Reserve and Somosomo Strait. The jewel of Namale is its award-winning Spa & Sanctuary. Noted as the "#1 Spa in Fiji" by Luxury Spa Finder Magazine, the Spa features a hydrotherapy room housing 7 different treatment pools including aromatherapy tubs, a waterfall massage pool, hot tub and plunge pool. The hydrotherapy room has ceiling to floor glass walls that take in breathtaking views of the Koro Sea and Pacific Ocean beyond. All bures feature cordless intercom phones, spacious clothing & luggage storage, mini-safes, souvenir Namale sarongs, fully stocked mini-bars, tea and coffee making facilities, Pure Fiji amenities, hairdryers, mini hi-fi players with I-Pod docking, iron/ironing board, complimentary wi-fi internet access and full air-conditioning. “Namale was a place for us like no other. My wife, daughter and I will treasure (our stay here) for the rest of our lives. The staff, the resort, and the breezes at night are unique and very special”- Ken Nolan, Motion Picture Screenwriter – Blackhawk Down*Namale Resort & Spa does not hold a minimum night stay policy and is able to accommodate children 12 years of age and above. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Namale the Fiji Islands Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Namale The Fiji Islands Hotel Savusavu
- Namale The Fiji Islands Resort And Spa
- Namale Hotel Savusavu
- Namale The Fiji Islands Resort & Spa Savusavu