Whilst Namale is predominantly a couples retreat that doesn't mean you won't have a magnificent time, meet people from a over the world & have a wonderful Fijian experience.
The spa is one of the best in the world, just like Namales owner, Tony Robbins, it delivers way more than you expect.
There's plenty of group activities to join, socialise or you can relax in the sunny Bures. Ocean view is the way to go, with room service all included, you never need leave your room.
There are private decks which you can book, have meals served just for you, again all included.
Cocktail hour is a great time to meet other guests, and the cocktail menu is comprehensive
The food is divine - mostly sourced locally, seafood is freshly caught and the meat & cheese is some of New Zealand's finest.
The best thing about the food is you can chose local dishes or typical Westin food so there's something for everyone.
The desserts are simply delicious, and keep even the most well healed of sweet tooths satisfied.
I attended the inaugural wellness retreat - daily yoga & Pilates. Nothing quite like hot yoga by the beach, holding that pose whist gazing out across the ocean. Instructor was top notch & experienced, welcoming & friendly.
The beaches whilst on a coral reef are beautiful for low tide exploring & the walk to the waterfall a lovely way to see Fiji's nature.
What to bring - bug spray, they have it here but if you have your own personal preference for brand or smell - you'll need it so bring it.
Sunscreen - byo & plenty of to reapply.
Long sleeve linen or sheer tops for evening - helps keep the bugs at bay. Same goes for pants, cool for coverage.
Thongs/flip flops/jandals are a must - you'll live in them - as is a swimsuit or two.
Tea tree oil for bug bites if you get bit, it's the tropics so avoid the mozzies.
The toiletries are all Pure Fiji which is divine. And there's no shortage of towels & beach towels to keep you dry & comfortable.
In room wifi means you're off or on the grid as much or little as you like, which is comforting in these 24/7 times.
Having attended Tonys seminars, I can say to truly enjoy the wonders of Namale come for a holiday or the week before the event. Experience the day spa, private dining & activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the edge of the Koro Sea on volcanic uplifts is the luxuriously all-inclusive boutique Namale Resort & Spa. Located 10 minutes outside of Savusavu Town on the northern fringes of the Fiji Islands, paradise is within your reach. Namale is nestled among 525 acres of lush tropical flora and offers an authentically Fijian experience to its guests. Namale’s 19 units of luxurious accommodation feature traditional Fijian architecture with modern influences and are each unique unto themselves. Dining is never a dull experience at Namale with its many private dining decks and outdoor locales including the base of Namale’s privately owned waterfall. Namale houses a one-of-a-kind indoor entertainment centre and a fully-equipped fitness centre which are complimentary for guests’ use. Namale also offers an array of activities for guests to enjoy including horseback riding, kayaking, snorkeling, knee-boarding, nature excursions, Fijian village visits and so much more! Guests are also able to access two world-renowned diving sites; the Namena Reserve and Somosomo Strait. The jewel of Namale is its award-winning Spa & Sanctuary. Noted as the "#1 Spa in Fiji" by Luxury Spa Finder Magazine, the Spa features a hydrotherapy room housing 7 different treatment pools including aromatherapy tubs, a waterfall massage pool, hot tub and plunge pool. The hydrotherapy room has ceiling to floor glass walls that take in breathtaking views of the Koro Sea and Pacific Ocean beyond. All bures feature cordless intercom phones, spacious clothing & luggage storage, mini-safes, souvenir Namale sarongs, fully stocked mini-bars, tea and coffee making facilities, Pure Fiji amenities, hairdryers, mini hi-fi players with I-Pod docking, iron/ironing board, complimentary wi-fi internet access and full air-conditioning. “Namale was a place for us like no other. My wife, daughter and I will treasure (our stay here) for the rest of our lives. The staff, the resort, and the breezes at night are unique and very special”- Ken Nolan, Motion Picture Screenwriter – Blackhawk Down*Namale Resort & Spa does not hold a minimum night stay policy and is able to accommodate children 16 years of age and above. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Namale Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Namale The Fiji Islands Resort And Spa
- Namale The Fiji Islands Hotel Savusavu
- Namale Hotel Savusavu
- Namale Resort & Spa Fiji/Savusavu