We chose Namale for our honeymoon, and I have to say the best thing about this resort is the amazing staff! I can't say enough about them! They all know your name, always say hello, and they all go above and beyond to make your stay absolutely perfect. They are fun, friendly, and are all genuinely good people. The service at this resort is perfect. If we needed anything, we usually didn't even have to ask - it was taken care of. When we did ask, it was done within minutes - or less. The food is excellent, the bar (and bartenders) are excellent. Some all-inclusives tend to be lacking on the food & drink side, but not Namale. We had lobster, steak, and many other delicious meals all prepared to our liking. The menu changes every day (except breakfast), but they will make you whatever you want, and serve it to you anywhere at the resort - on the beach, in your room, at the pool, at their waterfall - you name it. Excellent wine selection, as well. The bures and villas are all huge, very private, and have every amenity you would want. The Kava Bowl has an indoor bowling alley, virtual golf, wireless internet, Apple tv, hundreds of movies to watch on a giant movie screen, video games, and more - for rainy days. The spa is spectacular! I am a spa junkie, and I had the best facial and massage there! The grounds are beautiful, as well. Aside from how beautiful the rooms and grounds and scenery are, I have to keep coming back to service and staff. The people there really enjoy their work, and you can see they take pride in it. We've stayed at many nice resorts around the world, and this is the best we've ever been to - and mainly because of the staff. Love Namale! We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated at the edge of the Koro Sea on volcanic uplifts is the luxuriously all-inclusive boutique Namale Resort & Spa. Located 10 minutes outside of Savusavu Town on the northern fringes of the Fiji Islands, paradise is within your reach. Namale is nestled among 525 acres of lush tropical flora and offers an authentically Fijian experience to its guests. Namale’s 19 units of luxurious accommodation feature traditional Fijian architecture with modern influences and are each unique unto themselves. Dining is never a dull experience at Namale with its many private dining decks and outdoor locales including the base of Namale’s privately owned waterfall. Namale houses a one-of-a-kind indoor entertainment centre and a fully-equipped fitness centre which are complimentary for guests’ use. Namale also offers an array of activities for guests to enjoy including horseback riding, kayaking, snorkeling, knee-boarding, nature excursions, Fijian village visits and so much more! Guests are also able to access two world-renowned diving sites; the Namena Reserve and Somosomo Strait. The jewel of Namale is its award-winning Spa & Sanctuary. Noted as the "#1 Spa in Fiji" by Luxury Spa Finder Magazine, the Spa features a hydrotherapy room housing 7 different treatment pools including aromatherapy tubs, a waterfall massage pool, hot tub and plunge pool. The hydrotherapy room has ceiling to floor glass walls that take in breathtaking views of the Koro Sea and Pacific Ocean beyond. All bures feature cordless intercom phones, spacious clothing & luggage storage, mini-safes, souvenir Namale sarongs, fully stocked mini-bars, tea and coffee making facilities, Pure Fiji amenities, hairdryers, mini hi-fi players with I-Pod docking, iron/ironing board, complimentary wi-fi internet access and full air-conditioning. “Namale was a place for us like no other. My wife, daughter and I will treasure (our stay here) for the rest of our lives. The staff, the resort, and the breezes at night are unique and very special”- Ken Nolan, Motion Picture Screenwriter – Blackhawk Down*Namale Resort & Spa does not hold a minimum night stay policy and is able to accommodate children 16 years of age and above. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Namale Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Namale The Fiji Islands Hotel Savusavu
- Namale The Fiji Islands Resort And Spa
- Namale Hotel Savusavu
- Namale Resort & Spa Fiji/Savusavu