“A memory never to forget”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Korovesi

Search Korovesi 2017 to see our latest video
View across the indoor and outdoor dining areas The main level of Korovesi taken from the bay side of the infinity pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Search Korovesi 2017 to see our latest video
View across the indoor and outdoor dining areas
The main level of Korovesi taken from the bay side of the infinity pool
Korovesi from the East
Korovesi from the water, main level and then 2*2 sets of bures on lower level
A view from one of the bures on the lower level
A view of the pool and outdoor dining area
A view across the indoor and outdoor dining area
A view of the main bedroom
A view of the main en-suite
A view of indoor dining area/kitchen
The lounge
Wahoo.com
Shy Guy beach (15mins by boat)
Shy guy beach, 15mins by boat.
The Korovesi vege patch at the rear of the garden (ride the flying fox across it!)
The Korovesi skiff (available for rent) at Shy Guy beach (15mins by boat)
The korovesi 'footy' and volleyball field
The Korovesi trampoline
The Korovesi swing (if the 'flying fox' did not scare you enough)
Bula!
cheers!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 65 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Najma B
“A memory never to forget”
Reviewed 11 January 2018 for a stay in April 2017

I apologize for taking so long to write this review.

My fiance and I were treated to staying at this beautiful villa back in April 2017 by my sister and her husband. My parents also joined us. Upon arriving, we were given a very warm welcome by the staff and during our entire stay, they treated me like one of their own.

While we were there ..I got engaged! More specifically - at Shy Guy Beach (A sand bar in the middle of the ocean - that only appears at 3 pm till about 5 pm, everyday). Captain Jack will take you there and it's a must see! Another great experience was going deep sea fishing early in the morning, with Captain Jack. We were treated to a sea of dolphins jumping around our boat one beautiful morning.

Our accommodations were top notch. Our rooms were clean, simple, elegant and beautiful. They had doors that opened up onto our own private deck with a view of the ocean. The adjoining bathrooms were not an issue - if you wanted privacy, you could shut/lock your door between the bathrooms. Our breakfasts, lunches and dinners were always served with fresh fruits, vegetables, and freshly caught seafood served on the terrace - with the ocean surrounding us.

I spent most of my time in the infinity pool. It was never too cold, nor too warm. And you were always still in ear shot from everyone and any entertainment on the terrace. If you needed alcohol, there were a couple of stores about 5-10 minutes away (driving distance).

Massages were given by one of the staff - literally 7 steps down from our villa - and it was awesome! I had 2 of them ;)

I think the only drawback were the stairs. The villa is on a huge hill - understandably in order to have the optimal view of the ocean. But, in order to get down to the water, or back up - it was a bit of a staircase - so either bring good running shoes, or organize with Mahesh or Monica (husband and wife), for a cab to drive you down.

The last thing I wanted to talk about was the staff. They were above and beyond the nicest people I have EVER had the pleasure of getting to know. I spent much of my time talking to them - even while they prepared our meals - and in doing so, I got to know them well, along with the traditions, and history of Fiji. They in turn welcomed me wholeheartedly. They always made me a spicy sauce for every meal. They let me try their delicacies - that would likely not be served (for specific reasons ask them if you are interested), they invited me to one of their families weddings, they dressed me up in Fijian wedding attire and beautiful jewelry (a dress that was well over 400$) and when my fiance and I got engaged, there was a beautiful event organized that evening for all of us, where there was entertainment and dancers that came in, delicious food that was prepared all day for us, dancing, and even a cake to congratulate us!

As I said at the beginning, the staff treated me as their own. They were wonderful - and I made 3 new friends out of them!

It was a wonderful vacation, and I highly recommend staying here.

Your age range 35-49
GriffinFa...
Berwick, Victoria
“Beautiful & Relaxing ”
Reviewed 31 December 2017 for a stay in January 2018

What a great location. A very special place to spend with family and friends.

From the moment you arrive you are well looked after by Mahesh, Monica and the team.

Food is exceptional and plenty of it. Fresh local produce every meal , the flavours are a blend of cultures and something not to be missed.

The boys caught fresh fish which we enjoyed during our stay. Thanks to Jack for looking after us on our boat journeys.

A very well maintained home with beautiful gardens and views across the bay. Lots of room to spreadout and enjoy all Korovesi has to offer.

Happy New Year to all. Would recommend highly.

Reviewed 15 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

San Francisco, California
Reviewed 30 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Your age range 25-34
Reviewed 30 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Your age range 25-34
CaterinaS...
“Exquisite and divine in every way!”
Reviewed 16 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

he location is heavenly - the beach is on the doorstep, the local produce grown on the property is delicious, the property itself is so peaceful and nurturing. Honestly, the property is just bliss.
Mahesh and Monica are the perfect hosts. Their fresh and super-tasty meals - every single one of them and just when we thought they had outdone themselves, something else would come out and blow us away!

There were 11 of us staying at the property for a yoga retreat and they did everything to accommodate all of us, including massages, day tours, night events with music and even a little dancing. Just awesome and can't wait to get back to this beautiful island.

Your age range 35-49
DHA707
Sydney, Australia
“Exceeded expectations”
Reviewed 9 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

A group of 11 friends stayed at the Korovesi Resort as part of a Yoga retreat. From the initial greeting from Mahesh at the airport to the farewell 8 days later - the service and experience was truly exceptional.
Mahesh and his wife Monica- manage Korovesi as if they were the owners. All meals prepared by Monica were truly 5 star restaurant standard as was the attention to the overall dining experience. Supported by Captain Jack - who was our "on water tour guide" - we visited one of the most amazing unihabited deserted islands I have ever been to- only accessible by boat at low tide (See pic).
So.....if you are looking for a genuine Fijian experience at one of the most picturesque locations in the world with oustanding service delivered by authentic , warm people - look no further than Korovesi Resort with your amazing hosts Monica & Mahesh.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing