“Outstanding personal resort”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Korovesi

Search Korovesi 2017 to see our latest video
View across the indoor and outdoor dining areas The main level of Korovesi taken from the bay side of the infinity pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Search Korovesi 2017 to see our latest video
View across the indoor and outdoor dining areas
The main level of Korovesi taken from the bay side of the infinity pool
Korovesi from the East
Korovesi from the water, main level and then 2*2 sets of bures on lower level
A view from one of the bures on the lower level
A view of the pool and outdoor dining area
A view across the indoor and outdoor dining area
A view of the main bedroom
A view of the main en-suite
A view of indoor dining area/kitchen
The lounge
Wahoo.com
Shy Guy beach (15mins by boat)
Shy guy beach, 15mins by boat.
The Korovesi vege patch at the rear of the garden (ride the flying fox across it!)
The Korovesi skiff (available for rent) at Shy Guy beach (15mins by boat)
The korovesi 'footy' and volleyball field
The Korovesi trampoline
The Korovesi swing (if the 'flying fox' did not scare you enough)
Bula!
cheers!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Marion P
Adelaide
“Outstanding personal resort”
Reviewed 10 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

It is hard to put in words how wonderful our whole experience at Korovesi was.
The property is outstanding - location, setting and ambience,

We travelled to Korovesi for a special family celebration with 8 adults and 4 children (13-3). From arrival to departure the whole experience was faultless.

Manesh and his wife Monica take pride in managing the property and look after the guests beautifully. Nothing is too much trouble for them. What is very important is at no stage do you feel their presence intrusive. The food was excellent - from the morning coffee ready at 6am before heading off fishing - breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Fish caught in the morning on the table for breakfast . The selection of dishes of varying cuisine with special selections for the children were all excellent.

They are supported by lovely staff in the house, kitchen, masseuse and of course
Captain Jack whose expertise at the helm each morning and afternoon was great.

Manesh, Monica and the staff took so much trouble to ensure our day of celebration was special - it was so much fun.

I could not recommend the property more highly.

Marion Patrick

sam h
“Wow - beyond amazing!”
Reviewed 7 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I'll admit it, I'm a complete hotel snob. We travelled to Korovesi for my mums 70th and despite the great photo's on the site I really wasn't sure what to expect but was completely blown away by the property, the location and the staff. It's hard to write a great review because I don't want others to find this place....I want to keep it a secret!

Let's start with the staff - Mahesh, Monica, Captain Jack and the wonderful ladies. Such accomodating, lovely people who delivered 6 star service always with that wonderful Fijian smile. Monica and the sous chefs just kept dishing up fabulous food with uniquely fijian/indian fusion, utterly delicious.

Captain Jack delivered on the fishing front and we were spoiled with daily catches of Tuna, Spanish Mackeral etc that made for some of the best fishing I've experienced. We were spoiled with daily outings to the local waterfall and snorkelling spots all of which were A+ experiences

The property is a secluded tropical oasis, fabulous pool and acres of space to get away for quiet time to read a book or have a nap. Rooms were great, comfortable beds - can't fault anything.

10/10 destination and property for the kids (aged 4, 10, 12 & 13), they rated it their best holiday spot ever!

If you are thinking about Fiji I don't think its possible to find a better spot and to be honest it's worth the trip just to meet the fabulous Korovesi crew and eat their wonderful meals.

Thanks again to team Mahesh - we will see you again!

Sam, Chelsea, Hugo & Frazier

juliawsch...
Melbourne, Australia
“The best, most stress-free holiday ever. Perfect in every way.”
Reviewed 25 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The villa itself was stunning, the photos doesn't quite do it justice! We were seriously wow'd when we arrived! It was like arriving at a hotel, but the whole place was ours! We felt seriously spoiled. There was masses of land where fruit and vegetables are grown along with chickens to provide eggs, breathtaking views, right by the water where you can go on boat trips, plenty of fun equipment (trampoline, kayaks, snorkling, inflatables by the pool, board games, books, etc), massages, we were well entertained on days when we decided to stay in.

But the accommodation was secondary compare to the hospitality shown by Mahesh, Monica and the team. Our group of 7 ranged from age 1 to 62, there were a lot of requirements to say the least. After a couple of days of delay (flight cancellations) we were greeted by Mahesh at Savusavu airport, and the stress was taken out of us immediately, from that point on we were so well looked after and didn't have to worry about a thing.

For my 1 year old, she was catered for throughout the entire holiday and I did not even have to ask for anything. Mahesh and Monica was very accommodating to her and she always had suitable food which she LOVED. The villa was set up very safely for children so she was free to roam around. There was even a birthday party thrown for her one night with music and lights which she really enjoyed!

For the 20something year olds, scuba diving trips were organised stressed free, each morning they will be picked up, given a (delicious) pack lunch if needed, and brought back to the villa at the end of the day, all they had to do was wake up on time! We also did two fishing tours where we left early in the morning and came back with kilos worth of yellow fin tuna which was cooked for us in many different ways in the following days. Not to mention some snorkeling by these who wasn't into scuba diving.

As a family we also took trips to the local village and town and the waterfalls. Again, everyone was well looked after. Before each outings Mahesh would advise me on whether it is suitable for a baby, so there was no unexpected drama at all.

However, the HIGHLIGHT of the trip has to be the food! For us, the food just got better and better everyday! For anyone who are concerned about having to eat from one place every night, fear not, food at Korovesi is better than any restaurant you can find! And there is a huge variety ranging from Chinese, Indian, Fijian, etc. I had high expectation of the food before I went from previous reviews but I was seriously floored by the high quality and standard each night. (Although word of advise: if you ever want to enjoy a banana back home, stay away from the bananas grown in the villa grounds. My whole family cannot eat a banana without complaining anymore since eating the bananas at the villa.)

This is by far the best holiday I have been on and I was very emotional upon leaving. Mahesh and Monica were so great that I felt so at home in the villa I felt quite lost for a few days upon returning to my actual home! We would LOVE to visit again and would be recommending Korovesi to anyone who would listen!

annie2716
Melbourne, Australia
“It doesn't get better than this!”
Reviewed 19 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
person found this review helpful

What a holiday. 7 adults and 6 children (all under 4!) Highly recommend.

Location is fantastic, hidden away with lush rainforest surroundings, 2 min walk to the beach, plenty of places to explore and 5 min drive to the shops/markets and 10 min from the airport. We did 4 day trips - the waterfall, blue lagoon, fishing and snorkeling/kayaking. All brilliant, totally tailored to us, Mahesh brought snacks for the kids and we were back for nap times!

Food - the HIGHLIGHT of the trip. It was totally amazing. Every meal was interesting, tasty, fresh and plentiful. Mahesh and Monica took the time out to show us the food they had collected around the villa and what they had picked up from the market. We had curries, chinese, pizza, roast meats, salads and local delicacies. With each meal there was the special touch of a chutney, sauce or oil made fresh. Their love of food shines clearly in each meal. Nothing was too much trouble. We had to have separate lunches for the kids and some evening meals, it was executed without any fuss and with a smile. The staff are extremely intuitive, they work out what you need just by watching you and adapt to ensure that they give you the best holiday possible.

Villa - the layout works so well for 3 separate families to spend time together without getting in each others way. Lots of room to relax, get shade, play in the pool, eat, read a book. The master bedroom is right in on the action and if you would prefer quiet time the family rooms are a bit further away. Very well equipped.

I do not have any criticisms only praise for this wonderful place. I believe that it would suit any type of traveller as Mahesh and Monica et al would take the time to tailor your holiday to suit your requests.

Already planning the next trip....

NEDQuercy...
Cahors, France
“Not a lot to add to the very good reviews, but .......”
Reviewed 6 February 2018 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Just to say that, on top of all the positive reviews that have been written, with which I would agree wholeheartedly, I would just like to add that, all of 5 months later, my 6 years old grandson James from one family and a 3 years old grandson Hamish from another both independently say from time to time "But where is Mahesh?"!
I just don't know how Mahesh found the time to look after us so well and play with our grandchildren.

Najma B
“A memory never to forget”
Reviewed 11 January 2018 for a stay in April 2017

I apologize for taking so long to write this review.

My fiance and I were treated to staying at this beautiful villa back in April 2017 by my sister and her husband. My parents also joined us. Upon arriving, we were given a very warm welcome by the staff and during our entire stay, they treated me like one of their own.

While we were there ..I got engaged! More specifically - at Shy Guy Beach (A sand bar in the middle of the ocean - that only appears at 3 pm till about 5 pm, everyday). Captain Jack will take you there and it's a must see! Another great experience was going deep sea fishing early in the morning, with Captain Jack. We were treated to a sea of dolphins jumping around our boat one beautiful morning.

Our accommodations were top notch. Our rooms were clean, simple, elegant and beautiful. They had doors that opened up onto our own private deck with a view of the ocean. The adjoining bathrooms were not an issue - if you wanted privacy, you could shut/lock your door between the bathrooms. Our breakfasts, lunches and dinners were always served with fresh fruits, vegetables, and freshly caught seafood served on the terrace - with the ocean surrounding us.

I spent most of my time in the infinity pool. It was never too cold, nor too warm. And you were always still in ear shot from everyone and any entertainment on the terrace. If you needed alcohol, there were a couple of stores about 5-10 minutes away (driving distance).

Massages were given by one of the staff - literally 7 steps down from our villa - and it was awesome! I had 2 of them ;)

I think the only drawback were the stairs. The villa is on a huge hill - understandably in order to have the optimal view of the ocean. But, in order to get down to the water, or back up - it was a bit of a staircase - so either bring good running shoes, or organize with Mahesh or Monica (husband and wife), for a cab to drive you down.

The last thing I wanted to talk about was the staff. They were above and beyond the nicest people I have EVER had the pleasure of getting to know. I spent much of my time talking to them - even while they prepared our meals - and in doing so, I got to know them well, along with the traditions, and history of Fiji. They in turn welcomed me wholeheartedly. They always made me a spicy sauce for every meal. They let me try their delicacies - that would likely not be served (for specific reasons ask them if you are interested), they invited me to one of their families weddings, they dressed me up in Fijian wedding attire and beautiful jewelry (a dress that was well over 400$) and when my fiance and I got engaged, there was a beautiful event organized that evening for all of us, where there was entertainment and dancers that came in, delicious food that was prepared all day for us, dancing, and even a cake to congratulate us!

As I said at the beginning, the staff treated me as their own. They were wonderful - and I made 3 new friends out of them!

It was a wonderful vacation, and I highly recommend staying here.

GriffinFa...
Berwick, Victoria
“Beautiful & Relaxing ”
Reviewed 31 December 2017 for a stay in January 2018

What a great location. A very special place to spend with family and friends.

From the moment you arrive you are well looked after by Mahesh, Monica and the team.

Food is exceptional and plenty of it. Fresh local produce every meal , the flavours are a blend of cultures and something not to be missed.

The boys caught fresh fish which we enjoyed during our stay. Thanks to Jack for looking after us on our boat journeys.

A very well maintained home with beautiful gardens and views across the bay. Lots of room to spreadout and enjoy all Korovesi has to offer.

Happy New Year to all. Would recommend highly.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing