“a unique jem”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

curlysail...
Nelson, New Zealand
“a unique jem”
Reviewed 24 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

In May 2012, I sailed in and anchored near Mill Rock island. That's when I first heard the story of Millers Rock. The serene lagoon and unspoilt beauty of salt lake blew me away. That's when I decided to return there for my honeymoon. In May 2014 I spent a week on the island with my girlfriend. The small house had been renovated and expanded with a deck for access to swim and snorkel. I would love to return for my honeymoon. Thanks Josh and the boys for sharing kava with us.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Having a paradice island to ourselfs
Liked least: leaving !
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
28 May 2014
Thank you for your visit, it was truly lovely having you and the staff enjoyed your jokes!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$260
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing