We visited Savasi for an evening meal with friends, and the owners kindly let us have a look around at the villas. It's a beautiful place, the meal was fabulous and the service friendly and welcoming. The staff were attentive without being intrusive. The villas are quite different from one another, each very private, with its own character, views are beautiful. The location was far enough from town to be away from the noise and hustle and bustle, but near enough if you wanted to go explore the town. We didn't actually stay here so I can't comment on that and have therefore limited my ratings to the areas I experienced, but I certainly would plan to stay here on a future visit to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With only seven villas, Savasi is the ultimate in luxury and privacy, the perfect getaway for a blissful vacation, wedding or honeymoon, where authentic Fijian hospitality, in a truly unique and pristine environment, rejuvenates the mind, body and spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Savasi Island Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savasi Island Villas Hotel Savusavu
- Savasi Island Villas Fiji/Savusavu