We went back this time with our Daughter her Husband and 2 Grand children. Boy of 7 and Girl of 10. We all had a fantastic time. The food cooked by Rusi our cheff was the highlight of each day for the children, and Ma just spoiled them continuesly.
Great trip and a fantastic way to spend time without TV or computer games
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With only seven villas, Savasi is the ultimate in luxury and privacy, the perfect getaway for a blissful vacation, wedding or honeymoon, where authentic Fijian hospitality, in a truly unique and pristine environment, rejuvenates the mind, body and spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Savasi Island Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savasi Island Villas Hotel Savusavu
- Savasi Island Villas Fiji/Savusavu