See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 December 2016

Making a booking over the phone they would only take it for the one night and asked me to check when I arrived about further nights. The price I was quoted was not for the room key we were given. There was only one threadbare logo'd towel for two to share and the nightclub (obviously not soundproofed) thumped away downstairs. I booked back into a different room for our return trip two nights later but they rang on the day saying the current booking was extending their stay in that room. We were offered the same room as we had the first night (remember, the one I didn't book) so I cancelled the reservation. Don't muck me around if you want my business.

Room Tip: go elsewhere
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Pathetic service. Staffs act and treat as they doing a favour to guests. Food quality is so bad that I will refuse to feed it to my dogs... Very bad overall... 1/10. Came with family to enjoy a nice dinner and good company... very big mistake. Never coming here or recommending anyone...

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2016 via mobile

Had the unfortunate (dis)pleasure of having to stay at Lautoka Hotel whilst awaiting a Medical Workshop.
For the rate of $100- deluxe room, it was very disappointing.
No breakfast included, there were rude staff and the room looked old and rundown.
The couch was torn and the ceiling paint was falling apart amongst other things. What was worse was that there was a butt of a (weed/marijuana) joint in the bathroom.
The room smelt wierd.
The only plus side was that the AC worked well.
Thank God it was only for one night and I spent most of the time out of the hotel and only slept there for a few hours.

Not recommended at all.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank NeelG18
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

This place was an emergency accomodation after the cyclone and room smelt of smoke, the mattress was so old it sunk in the middle. We had mice in the room. The restaurant was just as bad. No service and cockroaches running around. The bar staff ripped us off on the bill but didn't apologise. Never expected this in Fiji

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2016

We arrived at Lautoka Hotel on the night of 22 Feb just 2 days after the Monster hurricane Winston aftermath. I had picked this hotel as it was highly recommended by my Mrs. Well on our way to Lautoka Hotel our reservation was done by phone which was confirmed to us.
We arrived at the hotel only to be told that there is no room left at 12 midnight. I was approached by a rude receptionist which I forgot his name. He seems to be bossy and when I had asked the number for the Manager he refused to give it to us.
I managed to get the number from the security outside and by the hospitality from their GM we managed to check in that night.
I have also managed few resorts down the Nadi corridor, Mamanucas, Yasawas and now at the Coast and have never come across with a rude, pathetic and simply I would give him a rate of negative 1 not even a zero. Staff needs constant training to keep in par with other resort levels.
The next day I walked into their GM's office and discuss about his attitude. My advice to the Manager. If you want more returnee guests, your reception staff would be your key role.
Thanks...

Room Tip: Book the rooms beside the pool as it seems to be the best of all the rest.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family