I just returned yesterday from a four night package stay at anchorage.. It is a budget resort but it offers all that you need.. A beautiful pool.. Very spacious rooms, great food and awesome people. Clive is just the best.. Coming to breakfast each morning hearing his beautiful cheerful voice is what the real Fijian experience is about.. The nightly entertainment is great especially the fire dancers and the two beautiful singers that entertain some evenings. You come to fiji to experience the Fijian culture! And I would love to see more if that. Thankyou for our stay .. Also is like to say a big thankyou to the guys that are doing the hard labour outside maintaining the resort. You guys don't seem to get a mention and really should.. The small amount of money you all get paid itsnt fair but you go above and beyond to help and make the visitors feel welcome!! Thankyou\
Oh and for those whinging about the train that come through.. OMG shut up.. It's a part of the Fijian culture and it's awesome . You can't even hear it when you are in your rooms!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Experience the best of Fiji by staying at the Anchorage Beach Resort on mainland Fiji, perfect for couples or the whole family. The Anchorage beach resort will provide the perfect launching pad to experience the wonders of the Mamanuca islands. We are often the choice for many travelers first or last night on the mainland when proximity to the international airport is an absolute must. From here you are in reach of some of the best surf and crystal clear snorkeling Fiji has on offer and various mainland excursions and activities.We are an intimate hillside boutique resort with its own secluded palm fringe beach, set amidst lush tropical gardens with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, nearby mountains and uninhabited islands in the distance. Join us for a truly relaxing tropical getaway.Do as much, or as little, as you please. Relax and unwind on the beach and by the pool. Wander through our tropical gardens. Take an afternoon nap on a hammock. Learn the local culture from our friendly Fijian staff. Indulge in delicious meals. Or embark on a variety of excursions available from the resort jetty. Our comfortable rooms are set in a tranquil environment - just meters from the beach or in the gardens providing the magical backdrop for the most amazing sunrises and the majestic sunsets.Our resort's super convenient location provides one of our most important benefits. We are located only 20 minutes from the Nadi International Airport , 10 minutes from the Sugar City of Lautoka and 2 minutes from the historical Visesei Village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anchorage Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anchorage Beach Hotel Lautoka
- Anchorage Beach Lautoka
- Anchorage Beach Resort Fiji/Lautoka