I've stayed in several Fiji resorts from 5 stars in Denarau, to some value hotels equivalent to a nice Best Western style. The Wananavu is by far my favorite!!! The drive to Rakiraki from the Nadi airport was well worth it for this gem of a hotel! The staff there defined what great customer service is all about! They have the friendliest, most accommodating, warm people I've ever experienced in a hotel, and I've stayed in some good ones. The hotel itself is amazingly beautiful and has everything you need avaiable to you right there. World class diving and snorkeling are right at the hotel. All kinds of water activities are there in the activity center. The food and menu were awesome! You'll get an authentic Fijiian dinner with entertainment right at the hotel. It's got all the options without the tourist trap feel! My wife and I will definitely return here!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Located 85 scenic coastline miles from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu, translated loosely as Awesome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki