Wife and I stayed there 08 Sept to 16, 2012. Rooms (Bure), Staff, Meals, Service is top notch. Everyone is helpful and friendly. Had "Dive Package" including all meals. Prices and billing accurate. Most credit cards accepted. Recommend the airport transfer option unless car needed for personal reasons. Taxi available to Raki Raki. Dove with Reef Safari Diving/Dive Wananavu Jeremy and Kristen David (Owners/Instructors). Excellent Dive Package, equipment and dive masters/crews. Internet available in gift shop or account available. No phones/tv in rooms but tv in bar and phone in lobby. Highly recommend and will return in the near future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Located 85 scenic coastline miles from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu, translated loosely as Awesome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki