In June of 2014 12 divers from Mississippi traveled to Wananavu Beach Resort and we had 9 glorious days with 13 dives. The Last dive was the Cat's Meow and it was like diving in an overcrowded exotic fish aquarium with the most beautiful soft coral. The Dive Staff was the very best. So friendly and just fit in with us perfectly. Plus they took our gear the first day and rinsed it everyday and it was dry and delivered to our room on our departure day. The food was wonderful and plentiful and the staff was so delightful. I have never seen such friendly people. And our burres were so comfortable with wood floors and very private. We never had to turn on our air conditioner and slept with the windows open. There were screens on the windows and a screen door and what a beautiful view we woke up to every morning. We were spoiled. I would go back tomorrow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Located 85 scenic coastline miles from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu, translated loosely as Awesome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki