We stayed at Wananavu for 3 nights after staying a couple of nights at one of the Denarau resorts. We wish we could have spent all our time at Wananavu. It's a 2 hr drive from. Nadi Int'l, but worth the trip. The staff are warm and sincere and the atmosphere relaxed and friendly. The views are beautiful, especially sunset from the restaurant deck. Every evening they had a live local band which were very good. On our 3rd (last) night they had a Our bure in the beach was wonderful, with comfortable hammocks right on our door step. The room was clean and comfortable. We had to leave very early to get to the airport and they arranged a taxi who was dead on time and packed us a breakfast to-go.
Thanks Sereti and all the other staff for a wonderful, short but sweet stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Located 85 scenic coastline miles from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu, translated loosely as Awesome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki