My husband did a lot of research to give me the perfect holiday. Most travel agents he approached in Sydney did not know anything about Wananavu. He was a bit nervous, but decided the reviews on tripadvisor should be good enoug.
This place not only surprised us, but exceed expectation. The staff, food, facilities and setting is fantastic. We got a free upgrade to the beach after 2 days with the most perfect views. Most of the water equipment hire is free & due to the small size of the resort - was always available.
If you are into your water sport and diving - this is the perfect place. No phones, no TV, no internet - back to basics. Perfect getaway!
Not a place for people who want the shopping,nightlife & entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The real Fiji! Perfect for romance; fabulous for diving excellent for culture. 34 deluxe bures nestled along the beach and amongst tropical gardens. A real island experience with mainland convenience. Located 85 scenic coastline miles from Nadi International Airport. Great food, fantastic staff, unparalleled views, world class diving & snorkeling; amazing village tours and a perfect wedding venue. This is a true Fijian experience and is, as the name suggests, Wananavu, translated loosely as Awesome! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wananavu Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wananavu Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Rakiraki
- Wananavu Beach Resort Fiji/Rakiraki