“loved diving with the Ra Divers” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ra Divers
Sydney, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“loved diving with the Ra Divers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

A really friendly team. We loved the diving and the staff made us comfortable.
There was so much to see and it was always really relaxing.
We loved Mellow Yellow and Black Magic Mountain.
Bob was our favourite team member, he took us on a night dive and that was really cool.
All in all, we would highly recommend the Ra divers to anyone who wants to see the best of Fiji Diving.

Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Some of my best diving ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

Ra Divers took me to Black Magic Mountain, Mary's May Tag, Instant Replay, Breathtaker and one other site. I must confess that Black Magic Mountain may be my favorite dive of all time even after visiting Truk and a liveaboard on the Great Barrier Reef. Ra were professional and attentive to our every need.

If you are looking for flat water and no current then you might be a little surprised at some of these dive sites. It's the current that brings the nutrients and variety of life. Don't let the current put you off from seeing the great marine life and soft coral.

Visited December 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Diving Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013

Great Crew - Best soft coral I've seen in Fiji. So many fish!! Was very happy with the diving crew. Could not of asked for a better experience.

Brisbane
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Great Diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

The best diving so far. The water is clear, the fish plentiful and the best soft coral i have seen in a long time. The staff is excellent, attentive and in general very professional. Well done guys ;)

Jersey, United Kingdom
64 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 123 helpful votes
“Pleasant dives”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2013

Had the boat to myself and dived with Bob, the captain. Was very pleased that although I was the only dive customer, they willingly took me out. Excellent time, nice dives and very relaxing, diving through some holes and saw a little soft coral, although I was disappointed to learn that a lot of the soft coral had been destroyed with the recent cyclone. Had some hot chocolate and cookies between dives: very nice. Water is warm enough to dive without a wet suit, first time!

Visited January 2013