Golden Point Resort
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Rakiraki
See available hotels
  • Breakfast included
Cathay Hotel(Lautoka)
  • Room Service
Longbeach Resort(Yasawa Islands)
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Naigani Island Resort(Naigani Island)
  • Pool
All reviewsstopped for lunchkings highwayraki rakiviti levusuvafijiaccommodationstopover
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I stayed here in late August 2013 with my husband and my sister while holidaying in Fiji. Unfortunately we only stayed here one night but we would definitely come again. Geo-caching actually brought us here and it was quite a find. As other reviews have said it was quite basic accommodation but it was comfortable, the air conditioning worked, the food and coffee were excellent as were Rachel and the staff. The room was clean and tidy. Sadly we could not stay long enough to go out on a fishing trip which we would have really enjoyed. Thank you for a lovely stay at an excellent price. It was also nice to get to meet local people. There is a lot of development going on here and it will be interesting to see how it turns out. Hopefully it will not get to big and loose its charm.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank GM1066
goldenpoint718, Manager at Golden Point Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2013

Bula Vinaka GM1066,
Thank you very much for your review on Golden Point Resort,it was a pleasure to have you here, we were glad that geo chaching brought you here.
I hope that you will be back again.
Regards from staff and management of Golden Point

Reviewed 19 September 2013

I stayed here at Golden point last month. I came with friends on a get away holiday. We were looking for somewhere we could get away from it all and have our time together in peace. Let me tell you we found our little piece of seclusion and It was awesome. While we were there it almost felt like this resort was our own private holiday house. It was very approachable and relaxing.

As a very well travelled person I have stayed in some one the BEST and WORST hotels and resorts the world has to offer. Prices ranging from $1,000 USD and night to $60 USD a night. Golden Point resort was one of the friendliest and relaxing stays out of them all.

This is not a luxury Resort and I don't think they pretend to be that. This resort is owned by a husband and wife which I had the pleasure of meeting on my stay here. They say "its a home away from home" and I would say that accurately describes the accommodation on offer. The staff are all beautiful inside and out. Their smiles gleaming in typical FIJIAN HOSPITALITY. The rooms are basic but comfortable and clean. They had all essential amenities inside AC, bar fridge etc The thing I used to love was at night laying on my bed hearing the waves gently rocking back and fourth right outside your room. That really set the holiday mood for me.

The bar is extremely well stocked. So if it is alcohol you look for there are no worries here. Food was great, well priced and the fish was to die for. I suspect caught daily and cooked.

Also THE BEST fishing experience I have ever been on was right here at Golden Point. We organised to go out for an afternoon trip and the fish we caught we HUGE!!!!
I want to extend my gratitude to Rachel and Sunny for being amazing hosts and all the beautiful Fijian stuff they have working there. Thank you so much for making our stay special at Golden Point.

We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Rock H
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I can see that there is a lot of work going on here and maybe one day it will be great. I stayed here for 4 days and it truly was a difficult stay. Our tv didn't work, the sheets were dirty, there was lipstick on the blanket, no milk in fridge for coffee, a note advising no outside drinks or food so only there food available. An incredibly hard bed, and you could hear everything going on around your room, right down to the snoring in the next one. Absolutely no entertainment or anything offered to me for the full 4 days in fact I would be surprised if anyone knew my name. Very disappointed.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
8  Thank Cat301
Reviewed 24 August 2013

It was an inexpensive tariff and maybe that explains why the room was very basic, the road so close that the sound of vehicles driving past echoed through our room. The food was nothing special. We booked for two and stayed for one night. Not recommended.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nebyn
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Golden Point Resort is truly heaven on earth!!! The hosts and the staff are amazing.cant get enough of the excellent sea-view and starry nights with the most delicious food i have ever tasted.Excellent services,Loved loved my stay,cant get enough of the resort. Cant wait to go back again

• Stayed: July 2013