Had a fantastic time at Safari Lodge!!!! Arrived at Nadi airport from Europe after a trip from hell and with a 12 hrs delay. Warren the owner of Safari Lodge had still organised a transfer that got me to the island just before midnight on Xmas Day and just in time to enjoy the last hour of Xmas with my friends who had been waiting for a while. Very much appreciated!!! Woke up to the smell of toast and eggs the next morning (try the omelette - yummie! As was the rest of the food!). The lodge and facilities were well maintained and clean, the staff very friendly.
I enjoyed the various watersport options. Wakeboarding, SUPing, surfing behind the boat. There is also canoes you can use to paddle around the island. Diving is another option. Went on a snorkeling trip to bird island - great snorkeling, saw lots of fish! Watch out for the mystery tours! And by the way, the hammocks are very comfy.
If you are looking for a fab and active holiday, enjoying the watersport activities and relaxed atmosphere, meeting nice people - it can't get better: this is the place to be!!! Will definitely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fiji's Kitesurf, Windsurf, Dive & Fishing Ultimate ResortWelcome to island paradise!Safari Lodge lies on a pristine beach on the remote Nananu-i-ra island in the South Pacific Ocean. These tropical waters provide perfect conditions for our watersports focused resort. We are a quiet friendly boutique resort with a maximum of 40 guests and a variey of accommodation options.Facing the consistent trade winds, Nananu-I-Ra Island is a wind-sports paradise! April to January provide steady 15-30 Knot winds, perfect for Windsurfing and Kitesurfing! All year round we also offer PADI Scuba Diving - Come and Dive the amazing Bligh Waters and Vatu-I-Ra Passage - breathtaking National Geographic quality dive sites! Sailing, Kayaking, Snorkeling, Fishing adventures and Stand Up Paddling (SUP) are also available every day!Our accommodation varies and includes Beachfront Bures, Ocean View Villas, Private Rooms and bunk style dorm rooms for groups only meters from the beach. We offer solar hot water showers, 24hr power & Wi-Fi 3G speed Internet access is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and HostelWorld so you can book your Safari Island Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Safari Island Hotel Rakiraki
- Safari Island Lodge Fiji/Rakiraki