What a brilliant location for diving, snorkelling or just relaxing.
The staff greet you by name and are extremely helpful.
Whilst I don't dive the snorkelling off the beach was specular. My husband said the diving was the best he had experienced. The diver instructors were professional and knew what they were talking about - well done Michelle and Clint.
We will certainly recommend this venue
This resort is a credit to the owners Stephanie and Warren who along with the dive instructors and other staff have an island resort well worth visiting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fiji's Kitesurf, Windsurf, Dive & Fishing Ultimate ResortWelcome to island paradise!Safari Lodge lies on a pristine beach on the remote Nananu-i-ra island in the South Pacific Ocean. These tropical waters provide perfect conditions for our watersports focused resort. We are a quiet friendly boutique resort with a maximum of 40 guests and a variey of accommodation options.Facing the consistent trade winds, Nananu-I-Ra Island is a wind-sports paradise! April to January provide steady 15-30 Knot winds, perfect for Windsurfing and Kitesurfing! All year round we also offer PADI Scuba Diving - Come and Dive the amazing Bligh Waters and Vatu-I-Ra Passage - breathtaking National Geographic quality dive sites! Sailing, Kayaking, Snorkeling, Fishing adventures and Stand Up Paddling (SUP) are also available every day!Our accommodation varies and includes Beachfront Bures, Ocean View Villas, Private Rooms and bunk style dorm rooms for groups only meters from the beach. We offer solar hot water showers, 24hr power & Wi-Fi 3G speed Internet access is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Safari Island Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Safari Island Hotel Rakiraki
- Safari Island Lodge Fiji/Rakiraki