9 of us stayed at the Voli Voli Beach Resort. Originally we were booked into the Whananavu Resort for 3 nights but they canned our booking in favour of a wedding. Thank God!!! Voli Voli Beach Resort was way better. Had a peek at the other one and no regrets here!! Plenty of activities offered all through the day. Relax around a great pool and grab a nice cocktail.. Catch up with the owners as they are all good! The meals were great and so was the entertainment.. The Bures were awesome and all had magnificent views of sun rises and sunsets.. Will definitely be going back. None of us are divers and that is what the resort specializes in but it didn't matter as there was enough to do or not to do without diving!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Volivoli Beach Resort is a dedicated SSI and PADI dive Resort on Viti Levu, Fiji. It is owned and operated by the Darling family, 16 year veterans of the area. Dive facilities are world class and on site. All accommodations have ocean views. Nearby Bligh Waters are renowned for an amazing display of fish, pelagic creatures and soft corals. Guests enjoy snorkelling, kayaking, beach volleyball, fishing, village culture and sunset cruises. The Darling philosophy is simple - “We spend time talking to our guests, whether on a dive trip or over a cold beer,” says Nick, “This helps us fine tune the Volivoli experience.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your Volivoli Beach Resort Fiji reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Volivoli Beach Hotel Rakiraki
- Volivoli Beach Resort Fiji Rakiraki